Can't deiciede

Guest WhaTec

Guys, Im wondering for buying phone and i saw price for ascend g300 130e , not big , but i saw and g510 , y300 they are alot cheaper and i need phone of price like 130-140e most idk what to do is g300 better cuz of bigger price or idk ???? I kinda want to buy huawei cuz of android they have , i mean its simple like on nexus but nexus is too expensive ....

Why don't you read the China phone thread? 

And maybe post there instead of opening a new thread...?

ok, sry i didnt knew , i just asumed this is right place for huawei with alot of ppl on it .............

So bcuz is obsolete iz more expensive , wow .....

Yep!

It is more rare than Y300 and G510 so the price is higher. (Anyway, I used G510 too, but I think the build quality of G300 is better.)

This is the situation on Hungary too.

Yep!

It is more rare than Y300 and G510 so the price is higher. (Anyway, I used G510 too, but I think the build quality of G300 is better.)

This is the situation on Hungary too.

ty for quck reply i bought g300 1h ago , there wasnt to make a choise cuz not g510 or y300 in store in my citty .... I only saw on net and asumed it will , any tips ?

ty for quck reply i bought g300 1h ago , there wasnt to make a choise cuz not g510 or y300 in store in my citty .... I only saw on net and asumed it will , any tips ?

Any tip for what?

Any tip for what?

idk , :D any fun thing to do on it hehe :D im not shure or like what not to do on it ..... still it is a MADE IN CHINA :D :D not that is a bad thing still are 3 most popular words in world :D

Any chance you could post in full words and not text speak?

Allowing for people for whom English is not their first language is one thing but having to put up with txt spk is a pain in the arse...

idk , :D any fun thing to do on it hehe :D im not shure or like what not to do on it ..... still it is a MADE IN CHINA :D :D not that is a bad thing still are 3 most popular words in world :D

Install latest OS updates, disable facebook app (it is a resource hog), update your installed apps. Try apps from Play Store.

Later maybe you will need root+Greenify.

Don't mess with custom ROM's if you don't want to. B952 is a very stable ROM if you just want to use your phone without sacrifice any function or stability.