[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest LotR656

Luca, but IT is* :p

Marko, yeah i read somewhere that. I think Dazzozo wrote that so i expect he will try to something. L looks good and has few good features.

Guest wbrambley

I didn't mentioned anyone in my post.

Any similarly with real person or event is accidentally.

And I am cool :)

Hi, have you repacked a kernel with those init.rc changes you spoke about?

It is bugging me there is so little information on the internet about this issue. I have tried disabling firmware update attempt and several other things but still hitting a brick wall.

Guest Y300-0100

Hi, have you repacked a kernel with those init.rc changes you spoke about?

It is bugging me there is so little information on the internet about this issue. I have tried disabling firmware update attempt and several other things but still hitting a brick wall.

Totally forgot about ramdisk. Thanks.

Guest PhilRandal

Sometimes, not so often, when i push the power button to wake up the screen, it doesn't wake up. It stay off, maybe the lights of the hardware buttons wake up, but not the screen. So i've to wait about 30 second to repeat and unlock the screen. Anyone of you has the same problem?

(I've 8.2 but i had the same problem also with previous versions) 

I've had that same problem on my Y300 with Daz's CM11 ROM (synopsis and chil360 kernels) and Kra1o5's CM10.1 ROM (synopsis and cexstel kernels).

But....

I've been unable to reproduce it using luca's AOSP 4.6 beta 4 ROM (which uses chil360's 0.51 kernel).

Edited by PhilRandal