[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest cybersquatter

v7, not available till morning, which v7 did you upgrade to?

Slim-u8951-4.4.4.build.7.0.20140805-CHIL360.zip -- 7:13 -- Kyle Harrison (https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_WlcjMrZFTON2VFbnd1aE1EZEU&usp=sharing#list)

UPD:
15 minutes after the installation GApps/BaNkS/ error messages no longer appear. Thanks, tarinka!
Edited by cybersquatter

Guest luca020400

The slimkat 7.0 changelog is very small

Changelog

Quite Hours: Add the ability to mute system sounds

Fix Android fake ID Vulnerability

Added China Telecom APN

Fix SKT LTE APN

Update translations

Guest thetonyxx

Slimroms also added full french translation band partitial italian ( Finalmente !!!!!! ) 

but you cannot traslate in italian?

Guest chil360

The other builds are coming... my upload speeds are incredibly slow today.

It should have synced them to Google Drive overnight but it failed after it finished uploading the G510 build. It's done this a number of times and it's very annoying.

I've found a way to upload to DevHost that I can automate in my build script so I might start using that instead and stop using Google Drive.

Guest spanitzer

The other builds are coming... my upload speeds are incredibly slow today.

It should have synced them to Google Drive overnight but it failed after it finished uploading the G510 build. It's done this a number of times and it's very annoying.

I've found a way to upload to DevHost that I can automate in my build script so I might start using that instead and stop using Google Drive.

But DevHost is very very slow!

Guest chil360

But DevHost is very very slow!

Been trying to sync to GoogleDrive all morning (using grive) but it just keeps failing. At the moment I am trying upload the Y300 build to DevHost using the dev-host-cl script and so far it's working.

If anyone has any suggestions for an alternative I would be very interested! Ideally it would need to have a command line script or sync client so I can automate the upload in my build script.

Guest juanpablocastillo

What is with Mega vor Mediafire? Mega is very fast.

MEGA is really fast, but is a cloud service and is possible than don't work for the Slim-updater.

+1 for MediaFire.

Guest Michael Roscowe

I have no problem with dev host. In fact its the only site that seems to let my phone download large files while on mobile data lol media fire is good also. Mega is a pain in the ass xD

Guest StewieTech

Christ OP, do you really have such a bad internet connection? I´ve been waiting for v7 for a day now, i feel like a kid on christmas day waiting for the shop to open.

Keep the good work. cheers

Guest chil360

It really is bad!

But... I've found the problem with Google Drive. A couple of weeks ago I posted an announcement saying I was going to delete older builds because my drive account was getting full. I deleted a number of rom zips but they didn't get permanantly deleted just moved to the 'Bin' folder so still taking up space. My sync kept failing today because my account reached the limit and rejected any new uploads.

It is syncing again now - u8825 is up, kernel v0.48 is up, u8833 is nearly done.

Guest Michael Roscowe

It really is bad!

But... I've found the problem with Google Drive. A couple of weeks ago I posted an announcement saying I was going to delete older builds because my drive account was getting full. I deleted a number of rom zips but they didn't get permanantly deleted just moved to the 'Bin' folder so still taking up space. My sync kept failing today because my account reached the limit and rejected any new uploads.

It is syncing again now - u8825 is up, kernel v0.48 is up, u8833 is nearly done.

There are new kernal changes? [emoji15] anything major chil?

Guest chil360

There are new kernal changes? [emoji15] anything major chil?

Patched kernel from 3.4.99 to 3.4.101, plus a few more changes from moddingg33k's kernel. As it's a 'stable' release this week, I didn't want to do anything major.

Roms are now up for 7.0 on both Google Drive and Dev-Host... finally!!