[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest Jairus1998

So far the latest Slimkat (8.2) got no problem with ART runtime , hardly random reboot and no force close app but I gotta admit, Slimkat8.2 DALVIK is much smoother than ART

GPS work fine too. Thanks Child360

Guest spikypotato

From my experience using SlimKat 8.2, so far:

-No random reboots.
-No random app force closing.
-Smoother and snappier UI  :lol:
-Games performance are better than before but *still* a bit laggy sometimes (what do you expect? It's a low-end device, duh :P)

-Better multitasking.

-Subway Surfers still force close when running with WiFi/Mobile data turned on. (Maybe not because of the ROM. I'm probably gonna report this issue to Kiloo soon)

All in all, kudos to Chil360 and others who've worked on this ROM.  ^_^

Edited by spikypotato

Guest neobisbg

When it fixed the problem with VoIP, please?? is very important to make calls or video calls , this is the only error that you encounter to the KitKat . Luck and Regards . :)

Guest Y300-0100

When it fixed the problem with VoIP, please?? is very important to make calls or video calls , this is the only error that you encounter to the KitKat . Luck and Regards . :)

Voice over IP works with Viber, Skype, Fring ( fring got bug. Front camera is upside down). As I can recall you are using BBM. Did you tried it on last build?

btw @chil360 great job on kernel and adreno libs. Just scored 12 000 for ones who cares about antutu  :)

Guest Chris 91

What processor settings do you have to get a score of 12000? And does it affect gaming performance? I haven't made any changes and get a score of 9587

Guest Y300-0100

What processor settings do you have to get a score of 12000? And does it affect gaming performance? I haven't made any changes and get a score of 9587

None, never touch that (using default settings) and I am using liquidsmooth just merged kernel changes and adreno.

Guest neobisbg

Voice over IP works with Viber, Skype, Fring ( fring got bug. Front camera is upside down). As I can recall you are using BBM. Did you tried it on last build?

btw @chil360 great job on kernel and adreno libs. Just scored 12 000 for ones who cares about antutu  

ok , right now proves it