Recommend a good screen protector, please

Guest stevecross

Guest TescoHudl

Same here, i bought some screen protectors off Ebay and the one i was using got scratched badly the same day i applied it.

I have a Tesco Hudl also, with the official Hudl screen protector, and that doesn't have a single scratch on it after about four months!

The worst thing about the Moto G screen protectors is that they don't even fit. I bought another pack of three off Ebay and they clearly weren't going to fit so i didn't even bother trying, they just went straight in the bin.

Guest moldavite

I have to say I used the atFolix screen protectors http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GO4CI42 they are a very good fit, unfortunately they do scratch after a period of use so I went and ordered the Orzly 0.3mm glass screen protector http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ORZLY-PREMIUM-0-3mm-GLASS-SCREEN-PROTECTOR-FOR-MOTOROLA-MOTO-G-/380812986100?pt=UK_Computing_LaptopAccessories_RL&hash=item58aa3906f4

After using it for over a week, no scratches and I would never go back to a film protector again.

Guest domenico lamberti

i must say i've been using Xtreme Guard ones for a while and they are just awesome, they are a wet install which is a major pain in my arse, but once on its on and it "heals" from minor scratches as well, i had one on my nexus 4 for about 8-9 months before the corners started peeling from excessive pocketing

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Briggers

I bought these from amazon because i have a "FoneM8" protector on my hudl and its great,

However despite not getting any bubbles(the few i did were easially pushed out) they seemed to attract dust easily causing the odd dust bubble which cant be pushed out.

I wasted all 5 i had, in the end i used one i had for my HTC Sensation, not a perfect fit but it covers the screen where its being touched, and it went on first time perfectly.

The HTC ones were made by "Terrapin" but reading the reviews of the moto g version they all said they didnt fit properly so i havent bothered buying any.