Google Play Download for CM11

Guest ruben1515

Guest ruben1515

Tried it, reinstalled Cyanogenmod 11 and GApps for CM11 and no results, the google apps aren't there. I downloaded them from the official GApps page on the cyanogenmod wiki

lol, I tried installing another one and it said this: "Insufficient Storage space available in System partition."

Know any GApps to use?

You have to format /system partition (in mounts and storage menu) before install CM11 and gapps. And use the gapps package from my signature.

Thanks rhen :) I'll try it now. Which one should I take? There are multiple on mediafire :P

I don't have gapps package on mediafire. Use mine from my signature. You need the pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20140117-stripped-signed.zip.

Guest ruben1515

I don't have gapps package on mediafire. Use mine from my signature. You need the pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20140117-stripped-signed.zip.

Oh yeah its google drive, I'm downloading it. Thanks for the help on which to pick :P

What GPU do you have with your 8350 offtopic? :P I'm planning on getting a 8350

I'm going for a 270x, I don't have it yet though. I'm stuck on the decision of getting a new GPU or new phone :D

Guest ruben1515

I'm going for a 270x, I don't have it yet though. I'm stuck on the decision of getting a new GPU or new phone :D

270x is awesome for its price! You got to choose what you'll be using more I guess :P

270x is awesome for its price! You got to choose what you'll be using more I guess :P

Yeah, in that case it would be the phone then...

Decisions decisions  ;)