banner.png 16.67KB 210 downloads
Hey guys, I haven't really been doing much around here, but i'm back and I've cooked up a little something for all of you. Presenting GBXtreme™ for the Huawei Ascend G300
screen_20140127_0127.png 409.47KB 268 downloads screen_20140201_1828_2.png 390.48KB 246 downloads screen_20140201_1828.png 112.73KB 230 downloads screen_20140201_1832.png 108.96KB 224 downloads screen_20140201_1829_2.png 23.15KB 215 downloads screen_20140201_1829.png 41.13KB 208 downloads screen_20140201_1831.png 79.57KB 219 downloads screen_20140201_1829_3.png 44.2KB 217 downloads screen_20140201_1829_4.png 290.67KB 218 downloads
Built on Gingerbread B895 Stock
Deodexed, Busyboxed, rooted, and zipaligned as standard
Ouch Kernel v1.0
Swipe Away Notifcations by Hippy Dave
Completely overhauled UI, Minimal CyanBread
Screenshot & Reboot to Recovery in power menu
Latest Google apps built in, stripped other apps that'll be available in flashable form
Stock AOSP apps such as:
- Music & Video
- Few others
Many performance fixes and enhancements such as:
- Fixed laggy loading spinners
- Scrolling smoothness improved a lot
- RAM use is more efficient
- Less background battery drain
- Better screen clarity - Bravia Engine™
- Modified DSP Manager - newer and better audio libs
- Adblocking hosts file - Use adaway to keep it p to date
- Latest superuser binaries and SuperSU application
- More technical background stuff you probably dont care about
Lots of fun stuff too such as:
- Built in overclocking tool, header to access it is in settings similar to CM.
- CyanogenMod 11 ringtones, notification tones and alarms
- KitKat UI tones such as camera shutter etc.
- New easteregg, probably the best feature (bein' sarcastic here)
- CM statistics, mainly for me. I'd just like to know how many people use my ROMs
And more will hopefully come soon, but I am a student so there will not be frequent updates. However small important fixes etc. will be looked apon frequently as this is my daily rom, OTA updates will be introduced in the next build.
Upcoming features (hopefully)
- CM Toggles - The code is very difficult, so there is a high chance ill never figure this out. Why did 'lidroid' have to build for a TouchWiz device?
- GBX Hub - hopefully some added functionality to stock GB, also no promises. This is something i'd have to invest a lot of time into which I don't have much of these days. I'm sure you all understand.
- Themed phone, unfortunately the phone is the only app which is not themed at all. It looks like stock huawei. The phone app gives a bit of trouble when trying to compile, so themeing it may be impossible.
- OTA updates
And, finally the downloads:
- You must have a custom recovery, CWM
B1 - DOWNLOAD MD5: 5300e4831256c25637f165a985365099
B2 - DOWNLOAD MD5: cafc07474ce5a7993eff9f2b7554e13d - CWM ONLY! CWM ONLY! CWM ONLY! CWM ONLY! CWM ONLY!
Swipe Away Notifictions Addon - By Hippy Dave - DOWNLOAD
PATCHES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE ALREADY ON B1! NOT NEEDED FOR B2 USERS!
PATCH 1 - DOWNLOAD MD5: c66826f45d565ed5b33022eafcd4bf0a - FLASH ME FIRST
PATCH 2 - DOWNLOAD MD5: 86a8b06692f1490295c11d387115dbf6 - FLASH ME SECOND
- fixed MMS, now based on themed huawei mms apk
- corrected ram size in settings
- fixed downloads
- removed battery icon from calendar
- restored stock mms icon
- Copy downloaded rom to your SD card
- Boot into recovery
- Wipe data/factory reset, wipe system
- Wipe dalvik and cust
- Choose file from SD card and select rom - let it install
- Then choose file from SD again, and choose the patch
- Wait for installation to finish, flash any other chosen addons on top and boot
- Give the device an extra 5 minutes to freshen up after boot and start using
If you enjoy my work, please press that little +1 button in the bottom right of this post. Press all of my posts if you want, that would actually be great . It improves my reputation on this forum, and its free. It's just like the THANKS button on XDA. If you really enjoy my work and don't mind sending me some £££, I have a PayPal donate link in my signature. Whatever you do, just don't download without doing the above. It's not nice as I put a lot of effort into this, and i'm not obliged to share it. Thanks
Alright, happy downloading!
Edited by kyan31, 02 July 2014 - 05:22 PM.