[ROM][GB-B895] GBXTREME ROM - ✰29032014✰ (MULTIBASEBAND)

Guest kyan31

Hi Kyan,

good job again, thanks for your work

can u tell me why 331mb total memory available on this rom ?

thanks

Stock GB is always like that, some is invisible, reserved for the system. Its completely normal, you haven't lost any space.

EDIT: I'll correct the header to 394mb in the next update, that's the correct size.

Edited by kyan31

Guest george109

I know someone will ask for this eventually, so here:

post-969101-0-11856400-1391372534_thumb.

ondemand governor, 1228mhz oc, 16GB class 2 SD

I never use the stock launcher of any rom, but I wanted to keep things as AOSP as possible :)

post-1000829-0-29301700-1391452006_thumb

Just thought I would boast a bit :D (sorry, back on topic now!)

Anyway this looks amazing - Is this REALLY Gingerbread??? It looks so modern!

Well Done Kyan. I can't test it, but if I could, I really would. Thanks for your excellent work :)

PS - Don't worry, I am not using my phone and driving (well, while taking that screenshot anyway!!  ;))

On a more serious side, it is in driving mode because its in my dock, and because I am such a lazy person I can answer and reject calls with my voice! :P

Edited by george109

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-02-03-18-21-50.png

Just thought I would boast a bit :D (sorry, back on topic now!)

Anyway this looks amazing - Is this REALLY Gingerbread??? It looks so modern!

Well Done Kyan. I can't test it, but if I could, I really would. Thanks for your excellent work :)

PS - Don't worry, I am not using my phone and driving (well, while taking that screenshot anyway!!  ;))

On a more serious side, it is in driving mode because its in my dock, and because I am such a lazy person I can answer and reject calls with my voice! :P

Wow, 29k  :)

Must be great having a phone like that. Thanks for popping by to look at my rom, I appreciate it.

eyes on the road now ;)

what are the suggested cpu settings?

I just use 1008mhz max, 300min with smartassv2. 1152-1190 for max is also fine, doesn't affect battery a lot but gives a nice boost in performance.

Guest george109

Wow, 29k  :)

Must be great having a phone like that. Thanks for popping by to look at my rom, I appreciate it.

eyes on the road now  ;)

You're Welcome :)

I don't mean to rub it in or anything, but it is amazing! :D (But so are your ROMs :) )

You're Welcome :)

I don't mean to rub it in or anything, but it is amazing! :D (But so are your ROMs :) )

How much did it cost? I'm more of a nexus 5 guy but this is equally as good with all those extra features.

PATCH 1 - GBX ROM

• fixed MMS, now based on themed huawei mms apk
  • corrected ram size in settings

flash over with no wipes

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/de0ca06a0a/gbx_patch_1.zip

FONTS

Gingerbread Huawei stock font: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/e15649c9eb/Stock_GB_fonts.zip

GBX default SpringSteel font: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/e8dff9508e/Stock_GBxtreme_fonts.zip

I recommend flashing the stock huawei fonts if you have visual artifacts in certain languages such as Greek

flash over with no wipes

Edited by kyan31

Guest george109

How much did it cost? I'm more of a nexus 5 guy but this is equally as good with all those extra features.

Well, I paid £400 for mine, but you could always get the Google Play Edition if you like the nexus 5 more - the S4 isnt nice to play with at the moment, as Knox really bites back :(

This is a flag that is set, so if you root/flash/downgrade bootloader it blows an e-fuse (Well, Chainfire thinks), which is impossible to undo at the moment. Oh yeah, and it might void your warrenty, especially as the flag is either

Knox Warrenty Void: 0x0

or

Knox Warrernty Void: 0x1

(Thats why I am still on complete stock!)

Edited by george109

Well, I paid £400 for mine, but you could always get the Google Play Edition if you like the nexus 5 more - the S4 isnt nice to play with at the moment, as Knox really bites back :(

This is a flag that is set, so if you root/flash/downgrade bootloader it blows an e-fuse (Well, Chainfire thinks), which is impossible to undo at the moment. Oh yeah, and it might void your warrenty, especially as the flag is either

Knox Warrenty Void: 0x0

or

Knox Warrernty Void: 0x1

(Thats why I am still on complete stock!)

Yeah, i heard about that. Apparently there is a dedicated thread working on undoing knox, and whoever does it will get all the donations etc. which is probably around £400-500 by now.

PATCH 1 - GBX ROM

• fixed MMS, now based on themed huawei mms apk
  • corrected ram size in settings

flash over with no wipes

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/de0ca06a0a/gbx_patch_1.zip

FONTS

Gingerbread Huawei stock font: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/e15649c9eb/Stock_GB_fonts.zip

GBX default SpringSteel font: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/e8dff9508e/Stock_GBxtreme_fonts.zip

I recommend flashing the stock huawei fonts if you have visual artifacts in certain languages such as Greek

flash over with no wipes

What about screenshot what should i do about it ? I dont have problem with font or mms,sms .... :D

Guest darthmaul88

Did you flash the 2030 zip and the downgrade zip together? Only one or the other is needed. Did you also configure your APN settings?

(Please don't post false bugs here. Your just confusing people on an issue which I'd clearly on your end. Thanks.)

In the description for installation you say "You must be on the 109808 baseband (for best performance). " I am on 109808 baseband. I did not flash the downgrade zip - not needed. I did not flash the 2030 zip.

I followed your instructions as provided and performed all wipes. 

It is not a false bug and I thought it should be investigated. But if it is disturbing dont't bother.

In the description for installation you say "You must be on the 109808 baseband (for best performance). " I am on 109808 baseband. I did not flash the downgrade zip - not needed. I did not flash the 2030 zip.

I followed your instructions as provided and performed all wipes.

It is not a false bug and I thought it should be investigated. But if it is disturbing dont't bother.

Means your apn is not configured then. This is stock so it has no issues in terns of signal.

Guest darthmaul88

Means your apn is not configured then. This is stock so it has no issues in terns of signal.

There is no mention about APN config in the first post.

Could you redirect me to a place where it is explained?

Its usually done automatically but maybe your carrier isn't on the gbx apn list

Not all carriers do it. Or manage to do it properly!

I'm on an MVNO in Ireland and no matter what they try they cannot push settings to any device that I have used.

I have to either use Tweakker APN or configure the settings manually.

And no ROM that I have used has come with a knowledge of the carrier and required settings...

Edited by dalyer

Not all carriers do it. Or manage to do it properly!

I'm on an MVNO in Ireland and no matter what they try they cannot push settings to any device that I have used.

I have to either use Tweakker APN or configure the settings manually.

And no ROM that I have used has come with a knowledge of the carrier and required settings...

lol :p

I gave you a +1, and I didn't even download it!! :D

Haha, appreciate it :)

I find it fun trying to get more reputation points, thats my part time hobby. Makes me happy knowing people support me.

Well I'm glad to see you're back to cooking roms kyan, I'll try this out in a moment! Been running GB for months now, CM7 mostly but kinda getting fed up with some issues I'm getting. Hopefully yours will fill the gap between stability and a feature rich rom! :D