Need help with huawei y300 please

Guest Tonyx89

Guest Tonyx89

Hi, could somebody help with this problem. every time i press the magnifying glass on dc unlocker it gives me this:

For correct Huawei phone detection, please turn ON phone, wait while fully starts, turn into USB and after windows detects device, you can press "Detect phone".

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0460

Detecting phone :

selection :
manufacturer - Huawei phones
model - Auto detect

Diagnostic port not found !

===================================================================

Re instaled the drivers and tried all 4 usb ports on laptop but still nothing

Guest Scopewiz

Did you first put the phone into USB debugging mode? Which can do done by the following Settings->Developer Options-> Tick the option USB Debugging

Edited by Scopewiz

Guest Tonyx89

Did you first put the phone into USB debugging mode? Which can do done by the following Settings->Developer Options-> Tick the option USB Debugging

Yes USB Debugging is on, i have also tried turning it off then back on again and still getting "Diagnostics port not found"  whilst on the pink screen

Guest Scopewiz

Only other thing I can suggest is to re download the driver and when windows automatically starts installing the driver is to cancel that procedure then go into the windows device manager and update the driver that way.

It sounds like it is a driver issue. Hope that helps as it has for me in the past.

always make sure that theres no hauwei related software installed on your pc and dont forget you need internet connection when you're performing unlocking on dcunlocker..if still no luck try unlocking on other computer, good luck