[ROM] Huddsdroid 2.3 (4.2.4.04152_20140714) with Google Now Launcher

25 replies to this topic

pedjos83

pedjos83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:asus memo pad hd7

Hi thanks! you can install Xposed framework and Gravitybox which will allow you to change many things including having a smaller navigation bar.Will have a look at Asus Splendid.

gravitybox...I forget about taht :-D thanx :-D I have fies asussplendid.apk i asussplendid.odex from original rom...where to put that two files? And how to install it...thanx! 3 friend of mine install this rom to :-D

Minimonkey

Minimonkey

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Devices:IPhone, Asus Memo
  • Twitter:@huddsdroid

gravitybox...I forget about taht :-D thanx :-D I have fies asussplendid.apk i asussplendid.odex from original rom...where to put that two files? And how to install it...thanx! 3 friend of mine install this rom to :-D

Copy file with ES File explorer (enable root Explorer by swiping from the left) to device\system\app

Asus splendid: DOWNLOAD

pedjos83

pedjos83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:asus memo pad hd7

Copy file with ES File explorer (enable root Explorer by swiping from the left) to device\system\app

Asus splendid: DOWNLOAD

Yay it's working :) thaaaaaaanx :)

dk_

dk_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Asus memo pad HD 7
Hi first off thanks for the ROM but was wondering why it says in description that it is running 4.2.4 but wen installed info says tab is running 4.2.2 do I need to update my tab from settings or did I miss a file I dl'ed vr2.3 and installed via cwm without incident if you could let me know I'd appreciate it and thanks again for the rom

Minimonkey

Minimonkey

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Devices:IPhone, Asus Memo
  • Twitter:@huddsdroid

Hi first off thanks for the ROM but was wondering why it says in description that it is running 4.2.4 but wen installed info says tab is running 4.2.2 do I need to update my tab from settings or did I miss a file I dl'ed vr2.3 and installed via cwm without incident if you could let me know I'd appreciate it and thanks again for the rom

Thank you, it is correct:

4.2.4.04152_20140714

Code:
4.2(Android OS version)
Code:
4.04152 (Incremental internal Build)
Code:
_20140714 (Build date)

dk_

dk_

• Members
  • Pip