Need help!

Guest TiagoNetoPT

Guest TiagoNetoPT

Hi I have an Huawei Ascend G300 and I've installed the ROM CyanogenMOD 10.1. All works fine for some hours. Then after a little while it blocks at cyanogen sreen. After remove battey ( because it frezees in that screen) the phone starts but it delete all new apps that I've installed and also Google Play Store. If i try to install again it says that don't have space in SD card and I have 2GB free.

I Have to install all again. Why is that?

My clock work mod is 6.0.4 Version and That happens with any 10.1 version.

Can someone help me please??

Guest TiagoNetoPT

Also in CWM it says -> "E: Unknown volume for path [/sd-ext]" and it only disappear if I iwipe all data, cache and dalvik. But if I install 10.1 it will happen again.

Also I have SJS00M flash memory

Correction: EVERY time i make wipe dalvik cache it shows the message "E: Unknown volume for path [/sd-ext]"

Edited by TiagoNetoPT

• 1 month later...
Guest GHE_1908

Not sure about that. I do know that "E: Unknown volume for path [/sd-ext]" appears when you wipe dalvik. Thats normal I think

Guest kyan31

No stick with Ultra ROM by Dark Bandit or Hybrid ROM by GHE. Those are the best CM11 ROMs here by far coming from the non-dev, meaning what i'm saying is legit.

Guest GHE_1908

No stick with Ultra ROM by Dark Bandit or Hybrid ROM by GHE. Those are the best CM11 ROMs here by far coming from the non-dev, meaning what i'm saying is legit.

Yes. Try one of those two. My Hybrid ROM is kinda old as I don't have the time nor the patience to continue developing, so you might want to try Ultra if you want something newER. 

George

Guest GHE_1908

Cm10.1 is a pretty outdated, try to upgrade to cm10.2. Install my rom, Matrix ROM which is very stable and fast

As a matter of fact, I got a lot of crashes when using your roms. Google Play Services is not trash, you need it for Youtube, Play Store etc.

If you really want a good, stable and fast rom, try a Gingerbread one. I would recommend:

1. AtomicMod by Tillaz

2. GBXtreme by Kyan

3. Superslim v1 by Dovahpig (I believe?)

Kitkat and Jelly Bean are for the people who want to always have the latest versions. ICS is for those who want a reasonably stable rom which is newer than GB. But as I said, GB is the best for speed, gaming and performance, and obviously the best for this phone.

Cheers,

George