[ROM][4.1.2][2014/03/02][STABLE] FluffyRom v2

Guest Dani2014

Guest sheikhsamiullah

any one help me pleas i'm  using v1 on Y300 without update 1, 2, and 3. i'm facing a problem with battery. it drains battery very quickly

on standby for almost 10 hours it drained 30% battery  :( . help me

should i install updates or some thing else?

Guest sheikhsamiullah

2 and 3

but dani said that update 2 has the update 1 included and update 3 is a new update without 1 and 2. what should i do now? 

Guest sheikhsamiullah

2 and 3

but dani said that update 2 has the update 1 included and update 3 is a new update without 1 and 2. what should i do now? 

which update should  i install?

Guest dus40

the answer is in your question : 2 + 3

and demez gave you the answer

Guest sheikhsamiullah

the answer is in your question : 2 + 3

and demez gave you the answer

and pleas tell me what did updates do?  i mean after installing updates my phone will not drain battery quickly?

Edited by sheikhsamiullah

Guest Scopewiz

and pleas tell me what did updates do? i mean after installing updates my phone will not drain battery quickly?

The best thing to do are to follow the installation steps correctly and you won't have any issues, after installing the ROM you need to flash Update 2 and then Update 3.

If you don't follow the correct procedure you will encounter errors as everyone has tried to explain to you, If you can't understand that your best just sticking to the stock ROM your phone was issued with until you enquire a better understanding on how ROMs and kernels work all of which can be reasearched on Google.

Guest sheikhsamiullah

The best thing to do are to follow the installation steps correctly and you won't have any issues, after installing the ROM you need to flash Update 2 and then Update 3.

If you don't follow the correct procedure you will encounter errors as everyone has tried to explain to you, If you can't understand that your best just sticking to the stock ROM your phone was issued with until you enquire a better understanding on how ROMs and kernels work all of which can be reasearched on Google.

i have followed the instructions to install the rom

Guest sheikhsamiullah

after installing update 2 and 3 in fulffy rom v1 on Y300 when i go to about phone it shows model number: Ascend G-510

but i have a Y300 and then  cyanogenmod version is also 10-20140225-UNOFFICIAL-u8951

i know i can edit these in build.prop, but are these updates made only for a G-510? and installing these updates (2 and 3) on Y300

can cause harm to my Y300?

Guest demez

Nothing will happen to your phone for using it on a Y300. If you don't find it smooth I suggest you try another rom instead. Try Expert V3 if you want a CM based rom, if not use stock based.

You can delete apps using root browser but you should be careful uninstalling apps if you don't know what you're doing.

Guest HuaweiUser7

What is the best rom for gaming and peformance and speed with no bugs my phone is Huawei Y300??I use now carbon rom android 4.4.2 it is good but only get 7000 score on antutu...Thank you

Guest thetonyxx

What is the best rom for gaming and peformance and speed with no bugs my phone is Huawei Y300??I use now carbon rom android 4.4.2 it is good but only get 7000 score on antutu...Thank you

is good for game and performace, almost same than fusionx

Guest sheikhsamiullah

pleas help me. 

i have installed v1 on Y300, i got almost 7600 on antutu but after installing apps i only got almost 7200-7300   :angry:

help me how to get better score and performance. temple run 2 is also laggy  :(

Guest monog510

Installed Fluffy Rom v2 a couple of days ago. I have to admit that this is a great piece of SW. After buying my G510 I was kind of disappointed about the performance. While keeping in mind that this was one of the cheapest devices to buy, I got more and more annoyed by the lags of the original firmware.

Installing Fluffy ROM things turned out to be performing much better - games work fine, returning to homescreen now works nearly instantly no matter how many applications are running in background...

Long words short: This rom makes me happy.

Just one thing which might be of interrest to other users: After installing everything was performing fine except of music (mp3) playback from SDcard. No matter which player I was using, there was always stuttering. Not only when performing other tasks while music was playing in background but also when only music player was running.

The solution is easy: After installing CeXstel kernel v0.62 and switching I/O-scheduling to sio all problems were gone. General performance is still great and music playback now also works fine in background.

@Dani2014: Ich bin begeistert! Endlich ist mein Telefon wirklich zu benutzen ohne mich aufzuregen. Tausend Dank für deine Arbeit!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest wbrambley

Hi. I need help, My Sim is not working. Every reboot always appear emergency call

Have you checked your Sim in another phone or tried flashing again or even a different ROM?