4 replies to this topic

fayis003

fayis003

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

my ascend y300-0000 dualsim is not detecting 3g signals and cant use 3g

a month ago i had flashed b181 rom as the inbuilt rom got errors

i think this rom causing the problem with 3g signal or is it any hardware complaint, i meant any 3g antennea complaint ??

any valuable sugessions and help will be greatly appreciated

thankyou

zulwiczek

zulwiczek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G510

I think your baseband is incorrect. I have the same problem with may G510. No 3G and cant hang up calls. I flashed all roms like cyanogn mod and problem is the same because i just flash some chinese rom and the rom changed the baseband. But now is work ok. I just flashed MIUI for g510, then flashed cyanogenmod and now i hawe 3G and working calls. Try flash some MIUI rom for your phone and then flash the rom what you want. I thing it's repare your problem with phone.
Sorry for ma english :)

ROM: Firefox OS

fayis003

fayis003

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

but bro unfortunatly no one has cooked a custom rom for y300-0000 dual sim version yet

if we use custom roms like miui or cm the network signal wont work even 2g i had checked cm,miui roms before

all those roms are built for single sim versions :(

and i have to use the stock rom inorder to have a working signal and every thing fine exept the 3g

and i cant remember the exact rom version that was com with my y300 when purchased :(

fonz93

fonz93

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300
  • Twitter:@Fonz93

but bro unfortunatly no one has cooked a custom rom for y300-0000 dual sim version yet

if we use custom roms like miui or cm the network signal wont work even 2g i had checked cm,miui roms before

all those roms are built for single sim versions :(

and i have to use the stock rom inorder to have a working signal and every thing fine exept the 3g

and i cant remember the exact rom version that was com with my y300 when purchased :(

you can use china miui for g510 directly from baidu (by seventh).., it supports dual sim variants

Edited by fonz93, 25 February 2014 - 04:54 PM.

fayis003

fayis003

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

it would be great if you give me the link to that thread or to file 

and one more query , 

can i flash it to my y300 ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users