2 replies to this topic

Sidecar_jon

Sidecar_jon

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:ZTE skate working !

Original zte skate and the wife uses it to listen to music and nag me remotely from work,,,on the way out the door yesterday, she droped it from a very low height and it landed back down (its in a case too), she checked it and it worked fine, she listened to music on the train ok....on opening it midmorning to send me a text, the text entry bit went compleatly mad, typing random letters and words and then trying to phone out random numbers!....I've tried takeing the battery out, holding the power down, i've done a hard reset (compleatly wipeing everything) done that with sim out and SD card out...still its haunted!... cleaned the screen (thought it might be setting it off)  it is curently battery out in a warm place on the off chance its got damp.... any ideas?

fagyi

fagyi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Original zte skate and the wife uses it to listen to music and nag me remotely from work,,,on the way out the door yesterday, she droped it from a very low height and it landed back down (its in a case too), she checked it and it worked fine, she listened to music on the train ok....on opening it midmorning to send me a text, the text entry bit went compleatly mad, typing random letters and words and then trying to phone out random numbers!....I've tried takeing the battery out, holding the power down, i've done a hard reset (compleatly wipeing everything) done that with sim out and SD card out...still its haunted!... cleaned the screen (thought it might be setting it off)  it is curently battery out in a warm place on the off chance its got damp.... any ideas?

I think that your digitalizer got an a damage

Google Nexus 5 - Lollipop - 5.0

Zte Skate - CyanogenMod 11 - 4.4.4    ( My first phone which is dead, water leaked my display and does not turn on anyomre :/ )

HTC Touch HD aka Blackstone - CyanMobile eXperience 

If you like my work, please hit plus button or If you want to invite me for a coffee btn_donate_LG.gif

Sidecar_jon

Sidecar_jon

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:ZTE skate working !

I think that your digitalizer got an a damage

So it would appear... tried everythign i could think of but no wits the insurance companies probelm see what tehy come up with,,,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users