help my screen has gone mad

Guest Sidecar_jon

Guest Sidecar_jon

Original zte skate and the wife uses it to listen to music and nag me remotely from work,,,on the way out the door yesterday, she droped it from a very low height and it landed back down (its in a case too), she checked it and it worked fine, she listened to music on the train ok....on opening it midmorning to send me a text, the text entry bit went compleatly mad, typing random letters and words and then trying to phone out random numbers!....I've tried takeing the battery out, holding the power down, i've done a hard reset (compleatly wipeing everything) done that with sim out and SD card out...still its haunted!... cleaned the screen (thought it might be setting it off)  it is curently battery out in a warm place on the off chance its got damp.... any ideas?

Original zte skate and the wife uses it to listen to music and nag me remotely from work,,,on the way out the door yesterday, she droped it from a very low height and it landed back down (its in a case too), she checked it and it worked fine, she listened to music on the train ok....on opening it midmorning to send me a text, the text entry bit went compleatly mad, typing random letters and words and then trying to phone out random numbers!....I've tried takeing the battery out, holding the power down, i've done a hard reset (compleatly wipeing everything) done that with sim out and SD card out...still its haunted!... cleaned the screen (thought it might be setting it off)  it is curently battery out in a warm place on the off chance its got damp.... any ideas?

I think that your digitalizer got an a damage

Guest Sidecar_jon

I think that your digitalizer got an a damage

So it would appear... tried everythign i could think of but no wits the insurance companies probelm see what tehy come up with,,,