htc sense ui on g510

Guest cosmin13

Guest ivan41

its not difficult at all...... i use nova launcher, then i have zooper widget for the sense5 clock. I also have sense 5 icons in nova. Then if you wanted to replicate blinkfeed, you can use desktop visualiser or something like flipboard or taptu for the widgets. I've used a similar sense 5 set up for ages on my Huawei y300 but I like Google now launcher better. You can check mycolourscreen.com and search sense 5 homescreens., many there to browse and has detailed tutorials for each screen. You could have a look at buzz launcher off the playstore several good sense 5 set ups on that. I'm currently using nova launcher and zooper widget for clock, flipboard for blinkfeed on the excellent 4.4.2 slimkat 3.2 ROM.

Edited by ivan41

Guest cosmin13

I tried buzz launcher and is not like sense ui.it would be nice to extract someone the original sense and put him on stock android for g510. In the past i owned htc desire and it move ok with that clouds who walk on the screen.now i have g510 and use optimusday rom, is like lg l7 but much faster( i owned lg l7 in the past).i think a developer can make a rom 4.1.1 with htc desire( wich is single core) sense for our devices.if i want a samsung i install s4 stock rom, if i want lg optimusday, if i want htc....nothing.too bad.sorry for my english.

Guest ivan41
I tried buzz launcher and is not like sense ui.it would be nice to extract someone the original sense and put him on stock android for g510. In the past i owned htc desire and it move ok with that clouds who walk on the screen.now i have g510 and use optimusday rom, is like lg l7 but much faster( i owned lg l7 in the past).i think a developer can make a rom 4.1.1 with htc desire( wich is single core) sense for our devices.if i want a samsung i install s4 stock rom, if i want lg optimusday, if i want htc....nothing.too bad.sorry for my english.
Sorry my friend but I struggle to understand what you want...... If you want a sense theme, follow my instructions to replicate the sense weather icons the there are some great choices, UCCW, zopper and fancy widgets to name a few. Is it sense weather you want?? You say you want like one x and I agree for us there is no HTC like ROM.....good or bad for us? If I want HTC then I go buy one, same as if I want Samsung(and I've had several) I would buy a Samsung...... I don't want those, I wanted my huawei ascend y300......... Please explain what you really want and we can help you more :-) Edited by ivan41

Guest ivan41

Sorry my friend but I struggle to understand what you want......If you want a sense theme, follow my instructions to replicate the sense weather icons the there are some great choices, UCCW, zopper and fancy widgets to name a few. You say you want like one x and I agree for us there is no HTC like ROM.....good or bad for us? If I want HTC then I go buy one, same as if I want Samsung(and I've had several) I would buy a Samsung......I don't want those, I wanted my huawei ascend y300.........Please explain what you really want and we can help you more :-)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cosmin13

I found a solution.i installed oprimusday rom and sense 5 theme..that theme install fancy widget,it allowed htc animation wheater.it look like htc sense with good settings.but u can find fancy widget full.it's more nice.