htc sense ui on g510

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

cosmin13

cosmin13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

could anyone make a rom with htc sense ui integrated,would be beautyful.

spanitzer

spanitzer

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G510
+1

extendedtn

extendedtn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300

i am use xtheme engine and uccw for transform ui to sense 5.0

b2k6.png

ct7d.png

Aquer

Aquer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:U8951

well...it's a good idea.but it is a little difficult,i think

ivan41

ivan41

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Devices:Ascend Y300
its not difficult at all...... i use nova launcher, then i have zooper widget for the sense5 clock. I also have sense 5 icons in nova. Then if you wanted to replicate blinkfeed, you can use desktop visualiser or something like flipboard or taptu for the widgets. I've used a similar sense 5 set up for ages on my Huawei y300 but I like Google now launcher better. You can check mycolourscreen.com and search sense 5 homescreens., many there to browse and has detailed tutorials for each screen. You could have a look at buzz launcher off the playstore several good sense 5 set ups on that. I'm currently using nova launcher and zooper widget for clock, flipboard for blinkfeed on the excellent 4.4.2 slimkat 3.2 ROM.

Edited by ivan41, 02 March 2014 - 08:57 AM.

ivan41

ivan41

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1393750175005.jpg   52.13KB   29 downloads

Here's my sense 5 set up

cosmin13

cosmin13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Not a theme with that sense i mean.that sense like one x with wheater animation on desktop and lockscreen.

cosmin13

cosmin13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I tried buzz launcher and is not like sense ui.it would be nice to extract someone the original sense and put him on stock android for g510. In the past i owned htc desire and it move ok with that clouds who walk on the screen.now i have g510 and use optimusday rom, is like lg l7 but much faster( i owned lg l7 in the past).i think a developer can make a rom 4.1.1 with htc desire( wich is single core) sense for our devices.if i want a samsung i install s4 stock rom, if i want lg optimusday, if i want htc....nothing.too bad.sorry for my english.

cosmin13

cosmin13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Look at here
http://gigaom.com/20...st impressions/
Htc sense Work with other phones.

ivan41

ivan41

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

I tried buzz launcher and is not like sense ui.it would be nice to extract someone the original sense and put him on stock android for g510. In the past i owned htc desire and it move ok with that clouds who walk on the screen.now i have g510 and use optimusday rom, is like lg l7 but much faster( i owned lg l7 in the past).i think a developer can make a rom 4.1.1 with htc desire( wich is single core) sense for our devices.if i want a samsung i install s4 stock rom, if i want lg optimusday, if i want htc....nothing.too bad.sorry for my english.

Sorry my friend but I struggle to understand what you want......
If you want a sense theme, follow my instructions to replicate the sense weather icons the there are some great choices, UCCW, zopper and fancy widgets to name a few. Is it sense weather you want??
You say you want like one x and I agree for us there is no HTC like ROM.....good or bad for us? If I want HTC then I go buy one, same as if I want Samsung(and I've had several) I would buy a Samsung......
I don't want those, I wanted my huawei ascend y300.........

Please explain what you really want and we can help you more :-)

Edited by ivan41, 03 March 2014 - 07:13 PM.

ivan41

ivan41

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Sorry my friend but I struggle to understand what you want......If you want a sense theme, follow my instructions to replicate the sense weather icons the there are some great choices, UCCW, zopper and fancy widgets to name a few. You say you want like one x and I agree for us there is no HTC like ROM.....good or bad for us? If I want HTC then I go buy one, same as if I want Samsung(and I've had several) I would buy a Samsung......I don't want those, I wanted my huawei ascend y300.........Please explain what you really want and we can help you more :-)

cosmin13

cosmin13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I want a rom with htc sense, not a theme.

cosmin13

cosmin13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
How that guys make it for nexus i want one for g510.

ivan41

ivan41

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

How that guys make it for nexus i want one for g510.

I see what you mean now.

Agree there's nothing for our y300/g510 but you could replicate it using certain apps.

Have a look on xda.......

Good luck

cosmin13

cosmin13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I found a solution.i installed oprimusday rom and sense 5 theme..that theme install fancy widget,it allowed htc animation wheater.it look like htc sense with good settings.but u can find fancy widget full.it's more nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users