They have bided their time with regards 4G, but the wait is over as their Blog has announced pricing and a release date of "early April" for their LTE service.
New 4G Tariffs
- £10: 1GB, 500 mins, unlimited texts (existing members only)
- £10, 1GB, 250 mins, unlimited texts
- £12, 2GB, 250 mins, unlimited texts
- £15, 2GB, 500 mins, unlimited texts
- £10, 1GB, 500 mins, unlimited texts, free giffgaff to giffgaff
- £12, unlimited internet, 250 mins, unlimited texts, free giffgaff to giffgaff
- £15, unlimited internet, 500 mins, unlimited texts, free giffgaff to giffgaff
- £20, unlimited internet, 2000 mins, unlimited texts, free giffgaff to giffgaff
So it sounds like anyone who joins now can take up the 4G trial if they so wish.
Sign up here: giffgaff sign-up and you'll get £5 extra credit for free when you activate your SIM.
But with Three offering unlimited data plans on sim only monthly contracts from just £12.90, its hard to see the value here with what giffgaff have announced. Especially when their £12 unlimited 3G plan was so popular.
Existing Giffgaff members are already venting their spleens over on the giffgaff forum, what do you think?
If you're an existing giffgaff user, do you think you'll be getting your PAC code and heading over to Three?
Or do you have an alternative 4G option you can recommend?
[ Via: giffgaff Blog ]
Click here to view the item