Best looking UI/Homeescreen setup

Guest ivan41

Guest TayoOnabule

Which is the widget you are using?

'Tis called dashclock. It was originally made for lock screen widgets, but you can use it in your home screen too :)

'Tis called dashclock. It was originally made for lock screen widgets, but you can use it in your home screen too :)

Yes it's dashclock...launcher is nova and icon set is click UI...i removed status bar and use halo...i'm using c-rom from htcmania forum, there are a lot o cool ROM there! Edited by EniJ

Guest NaqiKiller

After checking all the posts,i think i am the only guy here who want nokia X UI,. And i am currently on my stock,. Will restore my backup of previous rom soon and upload screenshots soon!!post-1033513-13971517176225_thumb.jpg

Edited by NaqiKiller

Guest mockingbird

After checking all the posts,i think i am the only guy here who want nokia X UI,.And i am currently on my stock,. Will restore my backup of previous rom soon and upload screenshots soon!!{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif uploadfromtaptalk1397151714641.jpg

People want beauty , you are the only one who wants uglyness. Damn even Touchwiz looks better than that nokia ui...

Guest damian__

BdZMjet.png

Here's mine.

SlimKat 4.2

TouchWiz Launcher

ClickUI wallpapers

Weather&Clock Widget

Can you post a link of the launcher?

Guest NaqiKiller
People want beauty , you are the only one who wants uglyness. Damn even Touchwiz looks better than that nokia ui...
Well you are right.... I dont like there launcher the-most,,,all i love in Nokia X Rom is their status bar and font style! I am gone bored of android stock status bar!! Edit If anyone will made such statusbar, i will prefer it more then flashing a rom! Edited by NaqiKiller

Guest NaqiKiller

if it's based on cyanogen,why not? you can try

Thats the problem,

I dont know how to Port.....

I read a lot by using but wasn't successful.

Guest NaqiKiller

I talked to a lots of guys around on XDA...,

They tried to port for my device but when i tried,

It wasn't ported succesfully..

Now i think its not possible to port Nokia X rom for our device!

Guest TayoOnabule
From time to time I would need to use a Vodafone SIM (when on call for work) in the SPV. Has anyone successfully managed to get Orange to unlock their SPV yet? How much did it cost? (I assume its around 35 quid + the rest of your contract up front?)
It might take less effort to simply port the systemui.apk I haven't got time to do it right now, but it's not too difficult if you know how to use Google :3 Once again, just a thought EDIT: then again... Nokia's done some weird stuff to those Nokia Xs so the systemui probably depends on other stuff in the ROM. Soo ignore all of what I just said Edited by TayoOnabule