[DISCONTINUED][ROM][MIUI]Miui V5 for ZTE Blade V [UPDATE:2014.05.18]

Guest djfnz

Guest tym2liv3

Hello I cannot flash this rom. please could I have some instructions to make sure I am not doing anything wrong :)

Guest djfnz

Where from flash the zip? Internal or External SD? Down the rom again or re-put the zip in your SD Card!  Yes first flash the STABLE rom and flash gapps or download google playstore etc.. than you can update to latest rom! :) What is the error message?

Edited by djfnz

Guest djfnz

language  enabler not work... (report- your rom doesn't seem to be a samsung touchwiz rom . multi-language feature will be disabled!) :-/

In base rom only have two language! Multilang not included! This is not my own rom! I ported only hardware drivers from Blade V! This system is not similar to Touchwiz!!! This is private developed system (AOSP) to MI smartphone dervices! [ MIUI CHINESE ] Please read Czech MIUI forum! http://www.miui.cz/

Edited by djfnz

Guest dimasen
Hello!
Recently bought ZTE Blade V. He has a lot of excess software. Tell me plz, how to remove all the excess? Or how to get root?
Android ver: 4.1.2 official
Thanx.

Guest gkalen

Hello!

Recently bought ZTE Blade V. He has a lot of excess software. Tell me plz, how to remove all the excess? Or how to get root?

Android ver: 4.1.2 official

Thanx.

Just read here ... http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/365228-[Recovery]-ClockWorkMod-6.0.3.6-for-ZTE-Blade-V#entry2159148

Personally i root the phone with cydia impactor .. http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/

It's very easy to root it, it will install su binary on your phone, then download superuser and terminal emulator from market.

After you install superuser , you're phone is rooted and you can proceed as you wish.

If you want to install CWM recovery , then you can do that with terminal emulator, as constaT mention in his topic ( the link in first paragraph of this post ) .

After you install CWM recovery to your phone, then you can proceed to flash a custom rom or anything else you like.

Edited by gkalen

Guest dimasen
Cool! Thank you! It works! :))
Can I immediately flashed the latest version 2014.05.18 [4.5.16]? Or I need to flash earlier version?
Whether the phone is unlocked from the operator after flashing? Or just Virgin operator?
sorry for my bad english  :unsure:
Edited by dimasen

Guest gkalen

Cool! Thank you! It works! :))

Can I immediately flashed the latest version 2014.05.18 [4.5.16]? Or I need to flash earlier version?

Whether the phone is unlocked from the operator after flashing? Or just Virgin operator?

sorry for my bad english :unsure:

Well done ...

First of all i respect the work from djfnz.

I'm not the creator of this Miui rom , my rom is here .. http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/372478-[ROM]-JellyBlade_V-,-custom-rom-for-Blade_V-,-based-on-stock#entry2210973

As i read in first post , it says that you must flash first the stable version and then the latest version.

I allready make a Miui rom ( based on 3.7.26 ) included gapps , but i will not uploaded yet , it's almost full workable , but i'm working only two days on this rom and i want to make it work in every basebrand.

And i want to try to translate it also.

Probably you must have the UK version for this rom to work properly but the best guy to told you that , is djfnz .

Good luck my friend , you're ready to go now , make a backup with CWM and start flashing ....

Edited by gkalen

Guest dimasen

Many many thanks to djfnz!!!!

I flash the first stable version, than flash latest release 2014.05.18 [4.5.16].

Works very good!!!! Thanks again! :)

But i have some troubles with Google Play StoreI just install com.android.vending-4.8.19.apk (google play).

* Contacts Sync - OK

* Calendar Sync - OK

But I can't enter in google play. I can't install any apps from it. Only I can to intall *.apk files.

I see only:

Screenshot_2014-05-30-12-17-48.png

Anybody knows what to do to enter google play?

Guest djfnz

Many many thanks to djfnz!!!!

I flash the first stable version, than flash latest release 2014.05.18 [4.5.16].

Works very good!!!! Thanks again! :)

But i have some troubles with Google Play StoreI just install com.android.vending-4.8.19.apk (google play).

* Contacts Sync - OK

* Calendar Sync - OK

But I can't enter in google play. I can't install any apps from it. Only I can to intall *.apk files.

I see only:

Screenshot_2014-05-30-12-17-48.png

Anybody knows what to do to enter google play?

You try this : clear play store data's in applaction menu :) If you don't working re-flash gapps or download play store in miui market! :)

Guest mike-kt

Is here someone how can port new versions of miui to ZTE BLADE V? Because djfnz have bricker his ZTE :/  Thanks him for porting!

he wrote to facebook group:

SORRY EVERYONE MY PHONE HAS BRICKED!! I can't continue the MIUI project! (yet) [but i can port new updates]

Guest gkalen

Is here someone how can port new versions of miui to ZTE BLADE V? Because djfnz have bricker his ZTE :/ Thanks him for porting!

he wrote to facebook group:

SORRY EVERYONE MY PHONE HAS BRICKED!! I can't continue the MIUI project! (yet) [but i can port new updates]

It's too pity that djfnz bricked his phone.

Anyway , i started to port miui v5 before a week and tomorrow i will make a new topic for miui v5.

So you will have two different ported Miui V5 roms to flash .

I start porting miui v5 with 3.7.26 version , to make it work without needed to change your basebrand .

Finally yesterday i made a port on latest miui v5 4.5.30 , added Greek language and seems to work flawlessly.

post-1041787-14018899579015_thumb.jpg

Guest mike-kt

Thanks for good news its possible to flash your rom without wipe to this rom? and can i use jbart to add czech language tu your rom? thx

Guest gkalen

Thanks for good news its possible to flash your rom without wipe to this rom? and can i use jbart to add czech language tu your rom? thx

Probably not , my port is a bit different than djfnz's port ( i respect a lot djfnz's work ).

Of course you can try to flash it over your existing rom but i suggest full wipes.

Yes you can add any language with jbart tool , as you can see i allready use it with Greek language.

In four hours the new topic will be out , just be patience.

• 5 years later...
Guest jonnieD
On 6/4/2014 at 11:33 PM, gkalen said:

Probably not , my port is a bit different than djfnz's port ( i respect a lot djfnz's work ).

Of course you can try to flash it over your existing rom but i suggest full wipes.

Yes you can add any language with jbart tool , as you can see i allready use it with Greek language.

In four hours the new topic will be out , just be patience.

could you reupload the rom ?