The HTC One (M8) is available to buy today

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

The HTC One (M8) has only just been announced... but it's also available to buy from today in a number of markets!

• In the UK and the US, the device will be available within 2 hours of the end of the press conference.
  • The Google Play Edition will be available for pre-order on the Play Store later today (in the US only), in Glacial Silver priced at $699.
  • The Developer Edition will be be available for pre-order at htc.com later today (in the US only), priced at $649.
  • The Verizon version of the phone Verizon will go on sale at retail by 1:00pm.
  • The AT&T and Sprint versions will also be available to buy online, with devices in retail by April 11.
  • The T-Mobile device will go on sale starting next month.
  • The US carrier pricing is either $199 or $249 depending on the carrier on a two-year contract. Off-contract MSRP is $649.
Are you picking one up? Let us know! :)

Posted Image

Click here to view the item

Guest gazw89

Why haven't they brought Google Play Edition devices over to the UK yet? I fully converted my One to GPe but I don't want to have to rely on that being possible each time I upgrade.

Guest doncoop

You'd hope with more of their apps and sense being play store driven there is less of a need for a GPe, updates should come much quicker than before.

However, I also don't understand why GPe's only come out in the US.

Paul, is this something you can shed your knowledge / reasoning on in the next podcast? Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.