WhaTec

WhaTec

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:In Pc programming , studying about android programming ..... :P
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Hi, i got some headset, but the sound isnt rlly clear, and kinda weaker, so is there anything to do ? I unchecked DTS, and im on gbxtreme

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

http://www.modaco.co...nmod-102-based/

check if u are in hynix

it's mandatory that:

1-officialy unlocked bootloader

2-cwm recovery(in my topic)

3-2030 baseband(not rly important, but i recommend) 4 that, upgrade officialy to ics(huawei officialy method(dload, or with stock rom, upgrade))

4-then install.

the rom has NO problems with sound

trolololololololo-are-you-kidding-me-do-

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

http://www.modaco.co...nmod-102-based/

check if u are in hynix

it's mandatory that:

1-officialy unlocked bootloader

2-cwm recovery(in my topic)

3-2030 baseband(not rly important, but i recommend) 4 that, upgrade officialy to ics(huawei officialy method(dload, or with stock rom, upgrade))

4-then install.

the rom has NO problems with sound

Ignore this. He is just promoting his work, and its not really helping you, as most of these solutions are pointless. If it works after a step, just stop.

1. Check your baseband. (Go settings > About phone). If it is 2030 downgrade to gingerbread (GB) using this - http://www.modaco.co...-from-recovery/. If it is 109808 then you don't need to do anything.

2 - Use any recovery. This has NOTHING to do with headphones.

3 - I recommend 109808 for Gingerbread. 2030 is designed for ICS, and can cause problems like overclocking and network problems. 2030 is not the best for gingerbread. This is why you should downgrade.

4 - Try some other headset.

5 - Try wiping the cache

5 - Try a factory reset.

6 - Try another ROM. Make a nandroid backup first so you can go back to GBExtreme if there are any problems still.

Edited by george109, 06 April 2014 - 01:33 AM.

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

WhaTec

WhaTec

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:In Pc programming , studying about android programming ..... :P
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
hey ty george, and im sry for slow reply. i was allready 109808 and i tried other headset. So i turned of dsdt as recommended by kyan in other topic i turned on again and worked perfectly.

I agree with yoi kyan with your'e pic.

So sorry for grammar i am tippin on phone at school, fraking borring litterature class-Serbian literature.

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Kyan, What is dragonsphere?

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

hey ty george, and im sry for slow reply. i was allready 109808 and i tried other headset. So i turned of dsdt as recommended by kyan in other topic i turned on again and worked perfectly.

I agree with yoi kyan with your'e pic.

So sorry for grammar i am tippin on phone at school, fraking borring litterature class-Serbian literature.

no, good to know you solved your problem :)

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

Kyan, What is dragonsphere?

Read my user profile, it should explain everything.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Read my user profile, it should explain everything.

Do you mind if I join too? It sounds really good. I am really busy at the moment but over the summer I will have loads of time to help you with it. I am willing to donate bandwidth and help you with anything really :)

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
I also have a website or 2 that you can use too :)

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

Do you mind if I join too? It sounds really good. I am really busy at the moment but over the summer I will have loads of time to help you with it. I am willing to donate bandwidth and help you with anything really :)

I could look into it sure, but bear in mind this is a part English part Spanish group, so you will be receiving a lot of Spanish nonsense haha. If you are fine with this, PM me and I'll try my best to get you in.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

I also have a website or 2 that you can use too :)

Apparently we already have a dedicated computer but the more we can get the better.

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

I could look into it sure, but bear in mind this is a part English part Spanish group, so you will be receiving a lot of Spanish nonsense haha. If you are fine with this, PM me and I'll try my best to get you in.

Muchos Gracias (God knows if that's spelt right!)  :D

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users