[ROM][JB][4.1.1] SlimStock B199 [Y300/G510] [DISCONTINUED]

Guest fonz93

Guest squal

Battery is the same as fusionX... Games are like others stock and there is also a fix for games that had ghost effect (ex: CSR racing), for UI performance i think is the best between stocks rom (only my opinion), for recovery i suggest twrp, i use 2.6.3.3 because i need sd-ext3 functions (are not available on 2.7), but if you dont use them you can use 2.7, i did not tried on CWM

hello fonz..i try your rom now..

what is that dowloading???post-1038692-13970089622521_thumb.jpg

Guest squal

This is not my link...

what do u mean...

After i flash the rom and reboot...and automatically dowload the file...and after an half hour...its gone...im curious about that...but overall....as of now...no issue and the rom was great :-)

Guest fonz93

what do u mean...

After i flash the rom and reboot...and automatically dowload the file...and after an half hour...its gone...im curious about that...but overall....as of now...no issue and the rom was great :-)

I dont know what is it, never happened to me and no one reported that until now

Guest squal

I dont know what is it, never happened to me and no one reported that until now

hmmm..thats strange...by the way no issue yet....almost similar to fusionX...but your rom is little bit smoother :-)

Guest fonz93
Same thing by me,after clean instal ROM first thing something downloading...
Did you have the same name as squal in notification bar? Maybe was google tts for your language... Can you check it? Because i flashed 1.2 before post and i had not this :( Edited by fonz93

Guest gregySK

Did you have the same name as squal in notification bar? Maybe was google tts for your language... Can you check it? Because i flashed 1.2 before post and i had not this :(

Aniway,these proc was downloading untill I disabled him and deleted all google stuff from /system/app.

post-1034795-13970244387887_thumb.jpg

Guest SH3H1

I had something downloading too but it's in another language :P

Edit:Bye the way I had it on v1.1 :)

Edited by MasterRck

Guest fonz93
I had something downloading too but it's in another language :P Edit:Bye the way I had it on v1.1 :)
I am working on v1.3 with performance control included in extra setting, i will take a look on this thing and i ll also ask that on my italian forum Edit: do you know what language is? Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

In my case wrote something on Spain.I forget to take a screenshot so you can see to..

I am sure its a google language pack, for google tts or google keyboard... Because the rom by default (on build.prop) is set to spanish cause i did it for htcmania initially

Guest gregySK

I am sure its a google language pack, for google tts or google keyboard... Because the rom by default (on build.prop) is set to spanish cause i did it for htcmania initially

Probably,but just like I said before to me that is not big problem,just disable that app and remove all google stuff because I don't need them aniway.

Guest luca020400

Scusa fonz ma non posso settare la frequenza massima a 1046 per y300

Fonz93 i can't set the max frequency to 1046 in y300

Guest fonz93

Scusa fonz ma non posso settare la frequenza massima a 1046 per y300

Fonz93 i can't set the max frequency to 1046 in y300

Disable mp decision or you can't do overclock

UPLOADING 1.3 VERSION

Edited by fonz93

Guest Victod

Disable mp decision or you can't do overclock

UPLOADING 1.3 VERSION

Are you uploading the whole ROM?? 

Why don't you make an update only with apps and other stuff that were modified? ;)
Edited by Victod

Guest fonz93
@Fonz93 Broi, Possible to disable vibration on slide to unlock?
  I'll try to do it, if it work i will add it as add-on  

Are you uploading the whole ROM??    Why don't you make an update only with apps and other stuff that were modified? ;)  
  Because some times is not functional.... as i see on fluffy rom's thread many users always ask: "i have to do update 1 2 or 3?", "hi, i have to do update 3 if i am on v2?" etc.. i dont want to have this type of question every day :), btw i did an updater-script that does not do any wipe, so it can be installed as a normal update and for who came from another rom can install this rom without do update 1 2 3 etc..       V1.3 ONLINE Edited by fonz93