[ROM][JB][4.1.1] SlimStock B199 [Y300/G510] [DISCONTINUED]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93

hmmm, i am go back to 1.3 and poweramp installed normal, on 1.4 this file not installed after 5 times clean install rom=( 

Send me a pm with this apk

Guest fonz93

after install 1.4 i have infinite "optimizing Applications 58/60". on 1.3 i install 2 apk files. poweramp and unlocker.

Because after install 1.4 it wipe dalvik-cache, the problem is poweramp, i tried to install with your link and i have an infinite "optimizing application 1/1" after a reboot

Guest extendedtn

Because after install 1.4 it wipe dalvik-cache, the problem is poweramp, i tried to install with your link and i have an infinite "optimizing application 1/1" after a reboot

=( sorry.

on 1.3 this file work normal...

Edited by extendedtn

Guest fonz93

Thanks, but this fix not work=( i go back to 1.3 and I'll wait 1.5=)

I dont know how to fix that... maybe is the new kernel, really dont know

Guest soul_0830

First of all thanks for all the wonderful developers, who are doing a grate job keeping our our phone updated and relevant today.

I have only one question, 

Does this rom have the patch for the Heartbleed bug, that is affecting all android phone running jelly bean 4.1.X

Guest fonz93

First of all thanks for all the wonderful developers, who are doing a grate job keeping our our phone updated and relevant today.

Does this rom have the patch for the Heartbleed bug, that is affecting all android phone running jelly bean 4.1.X

No, i forgot to add it, but there is a flashable zip in this forum to disable it

Guest fonz93
Thanks, but this fix not work=( i go back to 1.3 and I'll wait 1.5=)
  I found the problem, was a dalvik change... use the fix in first post Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

I added an add-on in test folder to fix heartbleed bug, now bluebox says that we are safe ( :D ), but who knows...

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

I dowlod the 1.4 version..but theres no busybox and the boot animation is still there...

There is busybox... and the bootanimation is there because the update is no wipe, so if you update from a previous version without a wipe, all things i have deleted in 1.4 version are still present on your phone