[ROM][JB][4.1.1] SlimStock B199 [Y300/G510] [DISCONTINUED]

Guest fonz93

Guest Market88

After a day of testing i can say that this is a really good rom, I come from slimkat but I think that there is no custom rom which can compete to stock roms (properly modded) in terms of stability, battery and smoothness and this is a properly modded stock rom! Good job and keep improving this (if possible;-))

7660 antutu score wow!

Guest thetonyxx

7660 antutu score wow! 

my record is 7782

but antutu tests are compromised by 3d fps drops even lower than the benchmark of 1000 points

Guest SaurabhRCk

I do have a small glitch! Some times, when I lock the screen, and after a while I try to wake it up, it does not wake up. it freezes. now sometimes it recovers automatically,  but most of the time I had to remove the battery and put it back again! 

2nd one is, When I switch the phone off, and power it up again, it does not boot up properly, sometimes lock screen freezes, sometime freeze on boot. but restarting the phone works ok! but performance is good! Good rom

Just to mention I am using .62 kernel! 

Guest fonz93

I do have a small glitch! Some times, when I lock the screen, and after a while I try to wake it up, it does not wake up. it freezes. now sometimes it recovers automatically,  but most of the time I had to remove the battery and put it back again! 

2nd one is, When I switch the phone off, and power it up again, it does not boot up properly, sometimes lock screen freezes, sometime freeze on boot. but restarting the phone works ok! but performance is good! Good rom

Just to mention I am using .62 kernel! 

Never had this and i think neither the others that are using this rom, try to do full wipe and reflash the rom because this is not normal, cextel kernel is not the problem because i am using 0.62 too

Edited by fonz93

Guest SaurabhRCk

Never had this and i think neither the others that are using this rom, try to do full wipe and reflash the rom because this is not normal, cextel kernel is not the problem because i am using 0.62 too

okk! Will do that! Another thing, what do you keep your lowest freq, 196 or 19?? 

Guest SaurabhRCk

196, if you have 19, maybe it is causing the freezes

I thought so too! I changed to 196 mhz 2 hrs ago, and none so far! BTW you use mp decision?? and dynamic fsync??

Guest fonz93
Can you create a flashable zip of the old bootanimation ? Thanks
For the bootanimation included in old versions? Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

i use  v1.3 can i install v1.4 without wipe all ?

Yes but you have to flash the add-on for disable swap and zram because you can't use them at the same time, after that you can flash the zip for zram only or swap only.

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

on version 1.4 applications are not installed = (poweramp has infinite installation = (but on my tablet is installed normally

From playstore or SD?

Edited by fonz93