[ROM][Dragonsphere Team][B2G][HTML5][NO ANDROID]Firefox OS [OFICIAL BUILD][B009](NEW UPDATE:Flasheable+APN FIX)

Guest infernape763

Found the same problem but audio for me doesn't work before the baseband

Non mi funziona più la scheda sim anche con altre rom..lo devo portare in assistenza, :(

Guest fonz93

Non mi funziona più la scheda sim anche con altre rom..lo devo portare in assistenza, :(

Try to flash this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7bd5gqrn6glf35p/B199_Baseband.zip and this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p925vdjfqcjy27b/B199_Modems.zip, if it wont work, flash b199 update.app in dload mode (vol-, vol+, power)

Edited by fonz93

Guest shayan4shayan

same for me but isn't an important as the sim

I flashed base band and it fixed but I can't make or receive call but SMS is working

Guest ehsan_zt

I've installed this os,everything is ok except sim card.after installing the rom I have flashed  baseband china, and it didn't work. I tried baseband g510 and base band europeo and they didn' work either. but it recognized my carrier . so I was wondering if there's a fix for this or maybe I should configure something in setting ?

edit: music player ,plays songs but there's no sound !

Edited by ehsan_zt

Guest fonz93

I've installed this os,everything is ok except sim card.after installing the rom I have flashed baseband china, and it didn't work. I tried baseband g510 and base band europeo and they didn' work either. but it recognized my carrier . so I was wondering if there's a fix for this or maybe I should configure something in setting ?

Is clearly said in the first post that there are problems with sim and phonecalls

Guest ehsan_zt

Is clearly said in the first post that there are problems with sim and phonecalls

yeah I saw that,but some people said their sim was okey,so I thought maybe there was a fix for that,sry.

BTW cool avatar :D

Guest MadHatterRyu

this is weird.. I had a bootloop.. either way, back to android.. I think somethings wrong with the file I downloaded

on a side note.. wow @_@ lots of anime fans here...

Cecil from Final Fantasy

Sasuke

Luffy

• 3 weeks later...