• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

8woodj

8woodj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi

I have recently been using the Dazzozo CM11 roms without issue and have regularly been applying the daily updates all again without issue. However with the last 2 updates the phone had become a bit slower than normal and so I decided I would reload the latest ROM (dated 14/04/2014) from fresh. So I went into CWM and decided I would format all the partitions and the internal sd card - all on a whim as I have always followed instructions to the letter and have never seen this recommended or required. I then re-installed the new ROM from my external sd card and rebooted and it is now that I get as far as Huawei splash screen, it then reboots as does this on a roughly 3-4 sec cycle. Any ideas on how I can get myself out of this mess as I feel it was my inexperience that has caused this and would hate to think I have totally bricked the phone. I can still access CWM and I can easily add a new ROM onto my external sd card if required.

Jon

rhen

rhen

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts
  • Devices:Pulse, G300

Hi

I have recently been using the Dazzozo CM11 roms without issue and have regularly been applying the daily updates all again without issue. However with the last 2 updates the phone had become a bit slower than normal and so I decided I would reload the latest ROM (dated 14/04/2014) from fresh. So I went into CWM and decided I would format all the partitions and the internal sd card - all on a whim as I have always followed instructions to the letter and have never seen this recommended or required. I then re-installed the new ROM from my external sd card and rebooted and it is now that I get as far as Huawei splash screen, it then reboots as does this on a roughly 3-4 sec cycle. Any ideas on how I can get myself out of this mess as I feel it was my inexperience that has caused this and would hate to think I have totally bricked the phone. I can still access CWM and I can easily add a new ROM onto my external sd card if required.

Jon

That was a bad build.

Install the 2014-04-15 build.

GApps package for CM11: [link] (last updated 2014-12-07)

For non device specific issues, use CM bug tracker: [link]

Don't afraid to use the rep_up.png button if my answer was helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users