[expired] Snag yourself over £27 of FREE Amazon Coins

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest stevenixon

On the last stage (Buy (using the £2 credit and a few of your newly earned coins),) is this possible? I can buy using coins (499) or I can buy with 1-click (which I'm sure will use the £2 credit) but I can't see a way to do part and part.

Guest nibblemonkey

On the last stage (Buy (using the £2 credit and a few of your newly earned coins),) is this possible? I can buy using coins (499) or I can buy with 1-click (which I'm sure will use the £2 credit) but I can't see a way to do part and part.

I wasn't sure about it either but I just did it and it takes the coin equivalent off of your order (200 coins) so it works fine.

Guest nibblemonkey

@nibblemonkey so you just picked pay with coins? And it only took 299 of them?

Yes, just click pay with coins

Guest PaulOBrien

FYI, you can get the 2000 coins from other GTA games, including Vice City and III, which are cheaper = more profit

No, ONLY from San Andreas!

P

Guest Simon O

Amazon App Store is worth having for the free apps each day. They have given away coins in the past. I have £28 worth at the moment :D

Thanks for the tip, Paul!

Guest rameses

Amazing, thanks Paul.

I've also followed the process on the US store and bagged $13.00 worth of coins. I just wish there was a way to have both my amazon (.co.uk and .com) app stores on my phone at the same time.

Guest markhuges

Hello, Thank You for this tip! and guide 

but what "GOOD"  Apps are there on the amazon store?  when i look it seems limited :( 

Please share some GOOD PAID apps to use these coins, or make a another post saying top 10 apps to buy!

Got the money but dont know what to spend it on :P

Guest ve100

none of the 'Buy' (for free) apps (with 100 coins) are shown as free for me :-( only some of the apps (with 20 coins) are shown as free. even the free £2 voucher is sold out. so i now have a grand total of 180 coins!

Guest glossywhite

Sounds like a rather convoluted way to spend one's time just to "earn" a few pounds of imaginary money. Wow, slow day at Modaco HQ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.