• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Bibolovic

Bibolovic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade V

Yes, it's a very fast rom without problems.
You can try also, interactive governor with 480min-1209max , it works great also.
Do you mean there's no Italian language? ?????
Which is your stock rom which include italian? ??
I can make it with italian but tell me or give me the link of your stock rom with italian language

Hi again gkalen. I'm Italian, but I live in Romania. I got my Blade v by Cosmote signing a contract with them, so in the stock rom there's no italian language. Then I flashed the Miui by djfnz (another great developer). But as I'm not so fund about Miui roms, when I saw you made an alternative rom, I immediatly rushed to flash it. I appreciate a lot you guys who spend your time for these projects. I'll make the same question I made to djfnz to you too: Is there any chance to see in the future Android 4.4 (kitkat) on our device ?

Thank you again , buddy!

gkalen

gkalen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Hi again gkalen. I'm Italian, but I live in Romania. I got my Blade v by Cosmote signing a contract with them, so in the stock rom there's no italian language. Then I flashed the Miui by djfnz (another great developer). But as I'm not so fund about Miui roms, when I saw you made an alternative rom, I immediatly rushed to flash it. I appreciate a lot you guys who spend your time for these projects. I'll make the same question I made to djfnz to you too: Is there any chance to see in the future Android 4.4 (kitkat) on our device ?
Thank you again , buddy!

Ok i understand ...
We need a kernel for kitkat and i can't do it , sorry.
You can try also, my Miui port, is really good too , and we can add Italian.

Edited by gkalen, 07 June 2014 - 04:24 PM.

Bibolovic

Bibolovic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Ok i understand ...
We need a kernel for kitkat and i can't do it , sorry.
You can try also, my Miui port, is really good too.

No need to be sorry, believe me. I' m enjoining a lot this rom of yours. I'll keep following any update and news . 

Wish you a happy weekend.

gkalen

gkalen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

No need to be sorry, believe me. I' m enjoining a lot this rom of yours. I'll keep following any update and news .
Wish you a happy weekend.

Thank you ...
JellyBlade V ROM , is almost done , i can do some more theming but i play with Miui now .
As soon as i will finish with Miui , i will see about updating JellyBlade V.
I will have a look about Italian , it's strange that don't have Italian , maybe i found a stock rom including Italian , if i found it i will add Italian language in the ROM.
Regards

Bibolovic

Bibolovic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hi gkalen, I noticed today a problem with my device. when I make a call I can hear the other person's voice very clearly, but they can barely hear me. It seems I'm calling from the bottom of a coalmine :-)  . I made many tests calling lots of numbers, but the result is always the same. Do you know anything about this issue ? 

Thank you.

gkalen

gkalen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Hi gkalen, I noticed today a problem with my device. when I make a call I can hear the other person's voice very clearly, but they can barely hear me. It seems I'm calling from the bottom of a coalmine :-) . I made many tests calling lots of numbers, but the result is always the same. Do you know anything about this issue ?
Thank you.

I was busy last days and i didn't notice your post ( i'm playing with Miui ).
Well , i have no problem with incall and outcall sounds , they can hear me fine and i can hear fine.
It seems strange , did you restore phone and contacts from stock rom with titanium???
Nobody else , has such an issue.

Edited by gkalen, 11 June 2014 - 10:05 AM.

Bibolovic

Bibolovic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I was busy last days and i didn't notice your post ( i'm playing with Miui ).
Well , i have no problem with incall and outcall sounds , they can hear me fine and i can hear fine.
It seems strange , did you restore phone and contacts from stock rom with titanium???
Nobody else , has such an issue.

It seems it was a temporary failure on the Cosmote system, so I apologize for disturbing you for nothing :-)  I have another question for you: can you suggest me a good guide for installing cygwin and kitchen ? I would like to start working on it.

Thank you an have a good evening.

gkalen

gkalen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

It seems it was a temporary failure on the Cosmote system, so I apologize for disturbing you for nothing :-) I have another question for you: can you suggest me a good guide for installing cygwin and kitchen ? I would like to start working on it.
Thank you an have a good evening.

Fine , cause i never having issues on anything .
I give you links , as soon as i go home.
Regards

Bibolovic

Bibolovic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Fine , cause i never having issues on anything .
I give you links , as soon as i go home.
Regards

thanks ! I found a lot of tutorials for cygwin and kitchen, but they re pretty confused and I don t know which one to choose.  

andreyandy29

andreyandy29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade V

update rom???

gkalen

gkalen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

update rom???

Well , actually i don't think that JellyBlade V needs more things .
Rom is fast , stable for everyday use and friendly to all users who wants a rom similar to stock with a lot of changes.
Though if you have any idea on updating something to this rom , you can tell me ...
The only thing that JellyBlade V needs, is some theming.

Edited by gkalen, 28 June 2014 - 02:47 PM.

andreyandy29

andreyandy29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
You did a great job with ROM.
Respect.
Some themes would be very welcome for everyone.
Especially for me :) ;)

gkalen

gkalen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

You did a great job with ROM.
Respect.
Some themes would be very welcome for everyone.
Especially for me :) ;)

Thanks !!!!
I'm very busy on summers , i will do some theming but i can't do that yet .... i will have more free time from september .

andreyandy29

andreyandy29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Yes. I understand

mike-kt

mike-kt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Devices:zte blade v

I am testing this rom. I think MIUI rom is need more battery.

It is possible add more apps to lockscreen? There are only unlock and camere now. Can i add for exsample phone, sms etc ?

Thanks

gkalen

gkalen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

I am testing this rom. I think MIUI rom is need more battery.

It is possible add more apps to lockscreen? There are only unlock and camere now. Can i add for exsample phone, sms etc ?

Thanks

Since few hours i'm also with JellyBlade V , i forgot how fast it is how much free ram it has.

After 1,5 month with Miui , it's time to play a little more with JellyBlade V , so i updated some files and boot.img , i will work a little more on this rom , as Miui is a complete rom and needs only updates every week.

Miui is a rom that needs more battery and more ram , Miui is just like that so don't compare JellyBlade V with MIbladeUI V , Miui has a lot more features than JellyBlade V that's why it needs more battery and ram , and is so beautifull also , though i prefer older versions of Miui , it was much better ... on latest versions Miui goes from bad to worst , which i don't like it much ...

For lockscreen , you can use a 3rd party lockscreen from market , though i will take a look if i can add more features on default lockscreen.

So , for JellyBlade V ...
Prepare your phones for a new JellyBlade V
I hope i will finish it this week!!!

mike-kt

mike-kt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
Thx for news.

I lost camera apk From my Phone. Where i find apk in Rom zip?

Thx

gkalen

gkalen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Thx for news.

I lost camera apk From my Phone. Where i find apk in Rom zip?

Thx

There is no camera apk on Jellyblade V , there is only , googlegallery apk , which includes camera.
Open the zip and take GoogleGallery apk from system/app , with root explorer put it in system/app , give permissions , reboot phone , done.

Edited by gkalen, 22 July 2014 - 04:03 PM.

mike-kt

mike-kt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Thanks for quick reply.

Yes I uninstall gallery because I use quickpic for pictures :)

gkalen

gkalen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Thanks for quick reply.

Yes I uninstall gallery because I use quickpic for pictures :)

Oh , i didn't understand it.
You can also take the camera apk from stock rom and use it with quick pick , but you will not have the options of google camera ( photosphere ).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users