how to spam a stock rom?

Guest abidullah

Guest abidullah

i want to revert back my g510-0200 to stock firmware.

Did every method like putting the update.app file in dload folder and flashing it using vol up + vol down + power key but the same update failed result appears

I have soft bricked my device and there is no OS in it and it stucks on the huawei logo while boot

Now i desperately want to flash my device with stock firmware but the only way left for me is to spam the stock firmware :(

do anyone of you know how to spam a stock firmware?

Guest Naikkon

Format your SD card after this put the dload whit the update.app on it [in dload folder put update.app] then push all 3 buttons vol up + vol down + power

Guest kannasbor0

i want to revert back my g510-0200 to stock firmware.

Did every method like putting the update.app file in dload folder and flashing it using vol up + vol down + power key but the same update failed result appears

I have soft bricked my device and there is no OS in it and it stucks on the huawei logo while boot

Now i desperately want to flash my device with stock firmware but the only way left for me is to spam the stock firmware :(

do anyone of you know how to spam a stock firmware?

You didn't use the correct update app.

Dwnload the correct rom of your region, and your operator (if your phone not unlocked), and flash it with the 3-button method.

Edited by kannasbor0