• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Caras69

Caras69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G510

I was wondering if there is any tweak/script or something else that could increase the volume while playing music,movies etc. with headphones. Compared to my old samsung,the g510 is quite low. Any ideeas?

wbrambley

wbrambley

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Devices:u8815, u8185, u8951

I was wondering if there is any tweak/script or something else that could increase the volume while playing music,movies etc. with headphones. Compared to my old samsung,the g510 is quite low. Any ideeas?

tried viper4android?

Caras69

Caras69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G510

tried viper4android?

using it already

IlRick

IlRick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300-0100

I'm not a developer and I don't know every single detail of this phone, but I think that the problem is hardware related. I have some issues with audio like other people in this forum (it's very very low) but the one I bought for my girlfriend has an incredibly powerful volume (like many others in this forum too), without scripts or anything. I tried the same rom on both phones, and still her one is much louder than mine. My phone also has a low vibration while her one is really good. Can it be that Huawei uses different parts?

fayis003

fayis003

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

install mxplayer and tick volume boost and decoder options... you will get upto 50% extra sound improvement than normal players

yapmeo

yapmeo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300-0100

I tried to tweak "/etc/AudioFilter.csv" on stock rom, but seem no effect at all.
Push maximum loudness/equalizer setting on Viper4Android not helping much, the audio driver will still limit the final output volume.

The only louder speaker volume solution I have is flashing CyanogenMod custom rom. 
Speaker on Y300 have the potential to be extremely loud and clear, dunno why Huawei want to lower it down, prevent broken?

Sorry, I thought the topic was on speaker.

Edited by yapmeo, 14 July 2014 - 09:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users