[Q] Increasing audio

Guest Caras69

Guest Caras69

I was wondering if there is any tweak/script or something else that could increase the volume while playing music,movies etc. with headphones. Compared to my old samsung,the g510 is quite low. Any ideeas?

Guest wbrambley

I was wondering if there is any tweak/script or something else that could increase the volume while playing music,movies etc. with headphones. Compared to my old samsung,the g510 is quite low. Any ideeas?

tried viper4android?

Guest IlRick

I'm not a developer and I don't know every single detail of this phone, but I think that the problem is hardware related. I have some issues with audio like other people in this forum (it's very very low) but the one I bought for my girlfriend has an incredibly powerful volume (like many others in this forum too), without scripts or anything. I tried the same rom on both phones, and still her one is much louder than mine. My phone also has a low vibration while her one is really good. Can it be that Huawei uses different parts?

Guest fayis003

install mxplayer and tick volume boost and decoder options... you will get upto 50% extra sound improvement than normal players

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yapmeo

I tried to tweak "/etc/AudioFilter.csv" on stock rom, but seem no effect at all.
Push maximum loudness/equalizer setting on Viper4Android not helping much, the audio driver will still limit the final output volume.

The only louder speaker volume solution I have is flashing CyanogenMod custom rom. 
Speaker on Y300 have the potential to be extremely loud and clear, dunno why Huawei want to lower it down, prevent broken?

Sorry, I thought the topic was on speaker.

Edited by yapmeo