[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest andrea2107

Hi heros,i need your help,i want to port this awesome ROM to g330,a fantastic guy looked for phone with our processor,mixed some driver and he ported fusion x to g330,but we asked to he to make a y300 stock to g330 since there are a lot of stock based roms here and i think that your ROM can be a great upgrade to our fusion x but we never got a reply,now i am asking for your permission to port it to my phone since i think that i know what files i have to change,naturally i'll give you all credits ;)

Edited by andrea2107

How about full hardware acceleration? 720p recording? I'm currently on FusionX and hesitant to install other stock-based ROMs because of those features.

Guest Romagnolo1973

I'm using this great rom.

With Performance Control and moddingg33k kernel everything is ok, setting is remembered at startup 

A nice addiction of this rom is that in my case it delete the terrible boot logo of my brand Y300 and add the nobrand huawey logo. great!!!

Guest H3ROS

@ luca020400

Couldn't that just be this website loading slow for you? I was able to view this entire thread over WiFi with no problems.

The tabs colour I'll look into, but I do plan on posting a small update later today.

@ kevinbartolone

No 720p recording because that's laggy on our hardware. I answered the hardware acceleration question just a few posts before your own :)

Edited by H3ROS

Guest luca020400

@ luca020400

Couldn't that just be this website loading slow for you? I was able to view this entire thread over WiFi with no problems.

The tabs colour I'll look into, but I do plan on posting a small update later today

No my wifi is very fast and the browser freeze and I cannot use the cell

Guest H3ROS

When installing the ROM you performed all of the wipes, correct? And did you restore any data once the phone was setup?

I just looked at the browser source and see that AOSP, at least some versions of 4.1.1 are supposed to have the grey tabs. Of course I can change that if people prefer the lighter black.

Edit: It looks like some OEM's have changed the colour. In FusionX it's wrong too. It's not the correct shade of black.

https://github.com/android/platform_packages_apps_browser/blob/jb-release/res/drawable-hdpi/nav_tab_bg.9.png

Edited by H3ROS

@ luca020400

The tabs colour I'll look into, but I do plan on posting a small update later today.

@ kevinbartolone

No 720p recording because that's laggy on our hardware. I answered the hardware acceleration question just a few posts before your own :)

Oh, I didn't see that :D. Yeah, I know but I'm willing to sacrifice some frames for higher resolution. Is there a way to enable it?

Guest H3ROS

@ luca020400

I've corrected the colour. Also notice that it's displaying text and images correctly for me?

post-954400-0-83403700-1402839561_thumb.

@ kevinbartolome

I can give you a media profile for it, but I don't know if the Google camera will use it. You might need to install LG Camera for that.

I'll upload it shortly and add it to post #2.

Guest Picvajzmen

For some reason, i couldnt listen to the music and do anything else, like go to the drawer or to the browser.. Music gets chopy and then it stops and i cant turn shuttle of. Ok google option is off.. Im using appolo now and its all good now.. 

Edited by Picvajzmen

Guest H3ROS

@ Picavjzmen

Likely needed disable Ok Google and then reboot.

@ kevinbartolome

The 720p patch is now in post #2. I might update it at some point though as there's room for improvement.

Guest Picvajzmen

@ Picavjzmen

Likely needed disable Ok Google and then reboot.

As I said, i disabled it already.. I dont understand what could be the problem, but doesnt meather because apollo is working though..

Guest H3ROS

@ Picavjzmen

Yes, but you didn't mention a reboot. Anyway, like you said, it's working now :)

For me the Ok Google situation is a weird one. I can play music fine via Shuttle, but if I use Spotify then I need to disable Ok Google. I'm thinking that could be a Nova Launcher issue though since Ok Google was part of a launcher update recently.

@ thetonyxx

Yeah, that's why it's not included by default. It just doesn't work well on the Y300.

I'm currently uploading a new ROM revision and update for existing users.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest painteramit

found a bug with Bluetooth:

when I am making a call, there is no sound in my bluetooth headset. I need to swtich to the speaker or handset earpiece

when getting a call, bluetooth headset plays the ring, but when picking up, the sound always comes from the speaker and earpiece, not from the bluetooth headset.

the music is working fine with bluetooth headset.

Guest H3ROS

found a bug with Bluetooth:

when I am making a call, there is no sound in my bluetooth headset. I need to swtich to the speaker or handset earpiece

when getting a call, bluetooth headset plays the ring, but when picking up, the sound always comes from the speaker and earpiece, not from the bluetooth headset.

the music is working fine with bluetooth headset.

Common issue that other ROM's e.g. FusionX seem to have too. I was unable to test it because I don't have a bluetooth headset.

Guest painteramit

Common issue that other ROM's e.g. FusionX seem to have too. I was unable to test it because I don't have a bluetooth headset.

not having this issue with any other rom so far.

Guest H3ROS

http://www.modaco.com/topic/363879-rom-fusionx-huawei-y300-v10-b199-full-hwa/page-126#entry2210610

http://www.modaco.com/topic/363879-rom-fusionx-huawei-y300-v10-b199-full-hwa/page-122#entry2199704

http://www.modaco.com/topic/371493-romjb411-slimstock-b199-y300g510-02062014/page-25#entry2214494

I know what it'll probably be caused by, but I need to buy a cheap bluetooth headset to debug and fix it. Of course I'll try to get it working anyway, but not for the update that's now live.

Update details:

- The SystemUI and phone (caller incoming) are now unkillable both by the OS and the kernel

- The calculator has been updated

- The browser has had it's tab colour fixed

- Hardware rendering is now exactly the same as AOSP as I've removed Huawei's changes

Edited by H3ROS