[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

@H3ROS bro where is the update :( ??? it been a month or so that we are waiuing for an update for this rom

Why waiting so eagerly when this is already perfect?

What are you missing on this ROM?

@H3ROS bro where is the update :( ??? it been a month or so that we are waiuing for an update for this rom

I did mention it to fonz before privately, but I've been busy lately. I won't say whats wrong, but I've had to go to the doctors and the hospital a few times recently so I've not been focusing on the ROM much.

I'll try to release the update by Sunday night. I would of already but I've still got the minor bug to fix that fonz mentioned here a little while back. The updates nothing major anyway though.

1. Fixed events in the contacts app

2. Fixed a force close in the clock app

3. Tweaked the auto brightness level so that it goes all the way down when you're in the dark

4. Removed the SD card tweak from 01extra init.d script

5. Updated the messaging app

I don't think there are any other things to fix or adjust.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest SIMONPRO

hello H3ROS

i get reboot today after being in voice call on skype, i dont know what is the problem. because its the first time i install skype so if there is any solution to this i will be happy to hear from you or anyone  :)

Guest matteussz_

I get Settings FC when entering keyboard settings then pressing back. Is it maybe because I uninstalled the Google Keyboard?

I get Settings FC when entering keyboard settings then pressing back. Is it maybe because I uninstalled the Google Keyboard?

More or less, did you delete "UserDictionaryProvider.apk" too?

@ H3ROS

Are you ok?

Edited by fonz93

Guest Domino2115

Hi, can anybody help me ? Like month ago i installed this rom and from that time my media scanner on stock roms doesnt work i have to rescan files manually, but on roms with android 4.2+ it works as it should.Thanks

Edited by Domino2115

@SIMONPRO

Try doing a Skype test call to see if it happens again. It could be that you was just low on memory or run into a Skype bug. If you're using the stock kernel then it should definitely not be an issue with the ROM though.

@matteussz_

Likely because you removed UserDictionaryProvider.apk. It should be an issue that shows up in a logcat.

@fonz93

I should hopefully be fine. Thanks :)

@krux3r

The camera for me seems to work fine. It will autofocus all of the time though, so if you've got a shaky hand then it might give you a blurred image.

I released the Huawei camera before as an app that you can install and uninstall if you'd like to try that.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzpRBylyuvsXdHV0N0JYODRrYzg/

@Domino2115

I'm not sure what to suggest for that because for me the media scanner seems to work. Shuttle picks up new music and the file manager seems to index everything correctly. The only weird part is with how Android 4.1.x loads up custom ringtones.

Edited by H3ROS

@H3ROS

Does this stock Huawei camera have autofocus? I ask because I took the best pictures with it, example this:

It does. Notice if you move and then hold still for a second it'll zoom in and out a little.

The pictures taken with both camera should be the same, but the picture shown in the preview area via the Google camera might appear a little blurred. That happens because it takes up the whole screen where as the Huawei camera has the black borders.

You could rename the file or you could uninstall the stock Camera/Gallery with Titanium Backup while also converting the Huawei Camera/Gallery to a system app.

Edited by H3ROS

It does. Notice if you move and then hold still for a second it'll zoom in and out a little.

The pictures taken with both camera should be the same, but the picture shown in the preview area via the Google camera might appear a little blurred. That happens because it takes up the whole screen where as the Huawei camera has the black borders.

You could rename the file or you could uninstall the stock Camera/Gallery with Titanium Backup while also converting the Huawei Camera/Gallery to a system app.

Yes I noticed that now. Well, ill stay with huawei camera, I like its gallery more than this google gallery, its looking kinda awkward to me. :S

Very slow rom, i'm really disappointed, this ROM has nothing to AOSP

Try to remove that line in 01extra in init.d folder, maybe it is causinf slowdowns. And for the aosp, H3ROS removed every bit of huawei crap from stock rom, so tell me how it is not aosp?

I did mention it to fonz before privately, but I've been busy lately. I won't say whats wrong, but I've had to go to the doctors and the hospital a few times recently so I've not been focusing on the ROM much.

I'll try to release the update by Sunday night. I would of already but I've still got the minor bug to fix that fonz mentioned here a little while back. The updates nothing major anyway though.

1. Fixed events in the contacts app

2. Fixed a force close in the clock app

3. Tweaked the auto brightness level so that it goes all the way down when you're in the dark

4. Removed the SD card tweak from 01extra init.d script

5. Updated the messaging app

I am really Sorry to hear about your bad health...if had known about that earlier i would'nt have posted such comment for "why late"... I will pray for your health and i hope you get well soon and get back to your normal energetic routine  ^_^  and whenever you'll  upload your ROM ,i will surely test it for you and give you feedback about it...sorry again for complaining about the delay...

Guest tesla608

When i open an app i wait for 30 seconds...ever

In my case is the same, but only when i am opening some heavy application, or have some on the background. In others cases is this ROM really very fast.

@H3ROS

Will you please include fix for dispatching media when using device as USB mass storage?