[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

LTE is actually backwards compatible, so you'd have access to 3G and 2G while also having the advantage of an SD card slot and maybe even 2 SIM card slots if you can find that version.

I bought a Xiaomi Redmi 1S But for less than half of the price of Moto G (~100$ only :lol: )

The main thing to note is it have CM11 built from caf since there isn't source code available for it..not even sure when xiaomi makes an attempt :P

But all hail Kra1o5 and fefifofum !!h we have a completely working CM11 with many advantage over MiUi :) (Which is simply AWESOME)

I bet Redmi 1S is a very powerful opponent for Moto G but lacks complete dev support due to lack of source code !

Edited by SH3H1

Guest krux3r

Yes, Google Talk is there. I don't like to upgrade to Hangouts since some people (myself included) prefer Talk.

I prefer the good old Talk too. Nice to have it.

@H3ROS bro proxmity sensor does not seem to work during call....the screen remains active... and in Fv Lite movie app when i tweak the Saturation contrast etc the camera turns blue...

Guest huehue90

...As for the files. A file in SystemUI called status_bar_expanded_header.xml controls the location of the buttons. The other change to add the year back is now done within the framework-res and the strings.xml file for your language. You need to look for full_wday_month_day_no_year_split and change it to I think it's "d. MMMM YYYY".

thank you. I did it and i've got what i wanted

post-1035384-0-68175500-1412864474_thumb

Guest lomax84

you can easily flash the swap file via recovery, without using any app [emoji6]

I'd like to swap only on sd. Is that possible? Can you give me the link, please?

Bluetooth might work, but I'll need to check with moddingg33k to see if bluetooth headsets work. That's the important change, well sort of. While moddingg33k's making changes it's not considered stable.

@StewieTech

Do you have any apps installed that might be adjusting it in order to save power? I can select any network mode, reboot and it'll stick.

Guest Tonal4Nagual

What is default heartbeat interval in this rom.It seems that whatsapp notifications take too long to appear.

I dont have greenefy or similar app installed.

Guest FrankAxtell

I'd like to swap only on sd. Is that possible? Can you give me the link, please?

Sorry, but i don't know how

I'm using system swap only

Edited by FrankAxtell

When becomes available, could you make Android L look to this rom?

H3ROS said he will work on it as soon he gets more time and ends with visiting doctors and stuff.

Guest felipovicc

Hey im getting lot of wakelocks from google services with this rom.. any way to fix it? especially with this one:

wake:com.google.android.gms/.auth.be.proximity.authorization.userpresence.UserPresenceService

Edited by felipovicc