Starting from scratch?

Guest brchina

Guest brchina

Hello. I have a problem lately with my Y300. It started to lag like hell, random laggs, device sometimes won't unlock. Now

I don't know if that's a problem with other roms I have previously used, are there some parts left from old roms and are 

conflicting now with the new one or what? I have Expert v4 atm. Everytime I installed a ROM i wiped system, data, cust, cache

and dalvik. Now I want to know if I flash this http://www.modaco.com/topic/366704-stock-rom-repack-b199-android-411-g510y300/

and then flash other ROMS onto that one, will there be conflicts? Or is there another method for starting from the scratch, beggining I mean? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you and have a good day.

Guest bogdanwp

I wipe everything except external sd everytime i flash a new rom. I get what you're saying . i don't have the lag problem i just kept slimkat after trying most rom but i don't use a lot of apps i only download when i need it. On the other hand i never keep any gapps as google services seems to bloat my phone a lot it becomes 2x more so i keep apk's locally if i need them and i don't need syncronizing contacts or stuff as i keep them as a .vcf also locally on the sd. The wake up problem i have also . first i used to think it was because of the power button was breaking but i setup wake-up-with volume buttons and it did the same. Then i thoufght it was because of settins so i messed around with goveenors and speed and it did the same. Then on some roms it did wake up with volume buttons everytime but rarely with the power button so i'm in a dilemma also. Phone didn't use to have this problems 6 months ago or longer and i don't know if it was because of the phone or the roms. So yeah, i don't know how much i helped you :))