[Topic Poll] The Best roms (stock-CM-other)?

Guest Drakerus

Guest Drakerus

Express your opinion on what is the best rom for you and why

what combination of rom-kernel are you using now ?

do you use some MOD like  Pure Performance ?

Best rom for battery and performance ?

I think that this will help all the people that want a good rom for their device, but don't want to read all the pages of all the topics about the roms ( TOOO MUCH !)  :o

Thanks to everyone  :)

Edited by Drakerus

Guest H3ROS

There's people voting but nobody seems to want to comment, so I guess I'll leave my thoughts here.

Of course I'm using my own ROM since that's what I'm working on, but I wouldn't call it the best since everyone has different needs and they might like things that I don't. Like I don't like Huawei's Emotion UI so I wouldn't use any ROM's with that. So the best for one person could be the worst for another.

When it comes to the stock based ROM's the current poll status is interesting to me. It's just that currently FusionX is voted rather high, even though it's download link and the project is dead. It's also got a lot of bugs which my ROM has fixed. That plus my build is newer (B200 vs B199) and it scores better in the benchmarks. So maybe them people haven't tried my ROM because they feel FusionX is working well enough for them. I just don't know.

I love the work the other devs do here and because I'm a developer of one of the ROM's listed I've not voted  :)

Guest barnir

I voted for AOSP, im using it from the first day he released the rom and it looks perfect, simple and fast, maybe there will be room to improvement when Huawei give some newest kernel source. 

Also voted for CM 10.1 R20, i used it long time ago and i remember that it was amazing, fast and stable.

Guest Y300-0100

Voted for AOSP MOD. Satisfied all my needs and most stable.

Edit//

And cm 10.1

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest Ranx91

for stock based rom,i voted for other...the best for me was "slimstock b199"
now my device running slimkat 6 ,and it is very very nice!!!

Guest thetonyxx

stock based:

first: B200 AOSP

second: slimstock b199 by fonz93

third: fusionx

CM:

first 10.1 r20

second: slimkat

third: ? :D

Guest LotR656

From Stock based ROM's I voted for "Other". I used FusionX and FusionX Reborn for time and they was good, but now I think there are better stock based ROM's. I think I will test ROM from H3ROS.

From CM ROM's, my vote goes to CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R20 from Kra1o5. I think that ROM is pretty fast, stable and can run enough apps at same time. SlimKat is good and stable, but I think it needs more to be develop. I used (I am not sure) some version 4.4.3 and it was good. Then new version appeared and I update it and then I was disappointed. It all started to be slow and it start to lag. Then I come back to ROM from Kra1o5, but I still trying to find out which version I used before update, because I need some featured from KitKat.

This is my view of previous testing. :)

Guest luca020400

Stock
1 aosp modo
2 slimstock

Cm based
CarbonRom by me and y300-0100
Aospa Final by eloi

Edited by luca020400

Guest dus40

Stock

1 aosp modo