[ROM] [ALL] [4.2.2] CarbonRom [05/10/14]

Guest luca020400

Hi Luca,

I moved from 4.3.1 (Dazz) to your CarbonRom last week. I was really satisfied with 4.3 except the lack of FM radio support and a huge battery drain in connection with o2 femto cells (keeping the phone for about 8h in standby near to a femto cell ~ 45% battery lost) With your rom the battery drain is back to acceptable 7-10%. That's great.

But there might be one bug: Using the keyboard with german dictionary and the "swype"-like functionality of the keyboard does not work. The blue trace is visible, but no words were suggested or entered. If I remember right, this was also the case for the first releases of 4.3.1 but was solved in the later releases. Maybe you (or somebody else) could have a look to this (I know you are quite busy with your next project) or at least suggest a workaround (someone mentioned the google keyboard also did not work...)

Thanks,

Martin

Guest Erineas

Esta otra rom

Totalmente personalizable y rápido

luca gracias. Actually, I really like the look of the Slim and 4.2.2 but I still keep changing, I like it very functional and need few updates

Edited by Erineas

Guest matteussz_

So, I installed this ROM and it's good, I like the features, but is there any way to disable all statusbar transparency? For lockscreen and all the other places.

ow sorry for that. But i greatly appreciate your response. Luca, sorry but i cant see carbon fiber in settings. All i can see is 'carbon menu'. And for the quicklaunch, it's one of the features of this rom posted in the official website of Carbon Rom, but good thing is I have activated it so no problem. Im just gonna give some observation in your rom.

1. Battery life: awesome!

2. Performance: flawless!

3. Features: great!

4. I cant restore my backup files from slimkat to this rom. It just hangs in "carbon logo" when i power it up. So i decided not to restore those files so that i can use this rom.

5. No emojis. hehehe

6. When i decided to reboot it since it does not have any signal, it hanged again in "carbon logo"

7. Audio when in loudspeaker, sucks!

8. Keyboard, lame.

please resolve those problems because your ROM is the best in the ROMS i tried. Thank You! :)

For now, im using Slimkat again beacause of that HANG, it pissed me off.

Edited by Jay G.