So hynix Death ?

Guest WhaTec

Guest WhaTec

Hey I was on Tesla ROM, I started camera screen froze, so i took battery out and back in and sense then phone wont boot back on. Nothing black screen no recovery or anything, but when i connect to usb-pc it makes that sound like its connected(pc makes it) and tries to install drivers, but it fails. When connect to charger nothing happens.

Is there anything that i can do(warranty expired 2 days ago).

Guest kyan31

Hey I was on Tesla ROM, I started camera screen froze, so i took battery out and back in and sense then phone wont boot back on. Nothing black screen no recovery or anything, but when i connect to usb-pc it makes that sound like its connected(pc makes it) and tries to install drivers, but it fails. When connect to charger nothing happens.

Is there anything that i can do(warranty expired 2 days ago).

Tesla is based on official huawei ICS, so it may be a hynix brick - but because of wear and tear, not the rom itself. 

Guest WhaTec

Tesla is based on official huawei ICS, so it may be a hynix brick - but because of wear and tear, not the rom itself. 

I guess, so no point in triing to repair it ? DAMN :(

Guest kyan31

I guess, so no point in triing to repair it ? DAMN :(

Yeah, sounds dead to me. I heard some people managed to get it fixed by Huawei for free despite having an expired warranty. Maybe it's worth contacting Huawei to see what they can do.

Guest WhaTec

Yeah, sounds dead to me. I heard some people managed to get it fixed by Huawei for free despite having an expired warranty. Maybe it's worth contacting Huawei to see what they can do.

Guess so, but i think its gonna cost me much more to just send a phone to them, then to get it repaired with all the taxes my country has about sending 10e+ outside, or taking it insine country so with those taxes i might as well buy a new phone . When i collect enough money, or used one. :D But ill check what private services can tell me about it if is dead is dead if is fixable ill see what can be done. :)

Tnx Anyway !!! :) :)

Guest kyan31

Guess so, but i think its gonna cost me much more to just send a phone to them, then to get it repaired with all the taxes my country has about sending 10e+ outside, or taking it insine country so with those taxes i might as well buy a new phone . When i collect enough money, or used one. :D But ill check what private services can tell me about it if is dead is dead if is fixable ill see what can be done. :)

Tnx Anyway !!! :) :)

Alright, no problem, and sorry you have to go through all of this.