I'm desperate, Blade 3 won't turn on.

Guest Filip_

Guest Filip_

So as the tittle says, one day I left my blade 3 charging and after a couple of minutes when i tried to unlock it i couldn't. i pulled out the battery and nothing. Also, i tried everything like i left him charging for 3 days and still nothing, i tried another battery and once again nothing happened. Is there any chance to make it work or at least know what's wrong because i'm so angry and i also miss my phone.

and yeah i used kitkat rom couple of months before it stopped working.

Guest asko116

So as the tittle says, one day I left my blade 3 charging and after a couple of minutes when i tried to unlock it i couldn't. i pulled out the battery and nothing. Also, i tried everything like i left him charging for 3 days and still nothing, i tried another battery and once again nothing happened. Is there any chance to make it work or at least know what's wrong because i'm so angry and i also miss my phone.

your phone is dead or has burnt motherboard, I had the same problem if your phone is still under warranty, give it to the service will replace it with a new one and don't tell them that you changed the android or root your phone because warranty will lapse  ;)

sorry for my bad english  :)

Edited by asko116

Guest Filip_

I thought of doing that but then i remembered that warranty will be dished if they find out that I've rooted and installed custom rom on the device. So, I think I will try to do that *it's not like I have other options*

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest vankataloz

When i turn on my phone just see android picture and then black screen, it's that same problem? Try to install a stock rom (if can enter in download and recovery mode).

Guest ZteLegend

Guy below you said the best

Same thing happened to me

Send it to service and don't tell them about modding

Did that, they replaced the motherboard

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Darac323

When i turn on my phone just see android picture and then black screen, it's that same problem? Try to install a stock rom (if can enter in download and recovery mode).

No you have done a wrong rom flash.

You have to download SDK tools,drivers and access your phone with computer via fastboot commands ...