Status bar pulldown

Guest Kamikazi

Hi (again),

Is there any tweaks/ mods/ kernel that will make status bar pulldown smooth on CM 10.1?

overclocking or another rom really, i don't know any others

Guest spanitzer

Hi (again),

Is there any tweaks/ mods/ kernel that will make status bar pulldown smooth on CM 10.1?

I have the same problem :)

So far,for me CM10.1 has the smoothest pulldown

The smoothest pulldown for me is in Cyanogenmod 10.

Android 4.1.2

Guest SH3H1

Well never wanted CM10 because i could get all the goods from it from stock based ROM !

Even performance and battery life was higher on stock...so i stick with stock ROM

Guest ZolaIII

Serialization of CPU frequencies (cloning frequency of first core to second one after awakening it) & more agresive scaling & hot plugging will help (kernel related). In user space you can disable MP decision (hot plug) bat it will cost you some battery life as second core won't go to sleep. That's all. Why on earth do you pool up & down status bar constantly? Guess on what that associates?

Serialization of CPU frequencies (cloning frequency of first core to second one after awakening it) & more agresive scaling & hot plugging will help (kernel related). In user space you can disable MP decision (hot plug) bat it will cost you some battery life as second core won't go to sleep. That's all. Why on earth do you pool up & down status bar constantly? Guess on what that associates?

Haha. XD I'm just jealous of how smooth my brother's phone was...

Guest LotR656

I agree with you. ;)

Try Expert v4, cm10.1 and you will see what is smooth :)

Have you tried it?

Yes i tried it. It is better but not enough.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Coreyz0rZ

Go flash this on your phone; http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=815382
It's xSergioHp's PURECM v1.3 (CM 10) It's THE smoothest ROM I've used yet and I've tried over 30.

***ALMOST*** bugfree. Camera App needs to be changed but I will look for the apk that will work after I've tested and post back with a link.
(Recording video's crash)