Another Huawei Y300 bootloop problem

Guest Eekram

Guest Eekram

Hey guys,

I'm using this device for a year now and happy about its performance. The problem occured yesterday when I attempt to root my device. I started on Installing root master and didn't even know if it was successful because the root master is in chinese language. Next thing I did is to install SuperSU it was also successful. The problem occured when I install Chainfire pro. After the installation I opened it and the CF3D ask some prompt like installing CF3D in the device and I pressed OK and the will reboot afterwards. Then when it was rebooted my device stucked at Bootloop mode or Huawei Ascend logo and cannot move further. I didn't know what to do. Please help me guys and sorry with my English.

#Help

Edited by Eekram

Guest Eekram

What specific firmware shoul I used? I tried Update.app using the latest version but I failed. my device is an international version please help me sir. Now I'm downloading the 189 and I'll try it again and see if its working. any suggestion sir or tips when using Update.app? Pls help.

Guest Eekram

The problem is I forgot it totally. I purchased my device last August 2013 and its the International version Y300-0100. help me sir. Do you know any sites where I can download other firmware sir?

Helping you was too easy if you had unlocked bootloader and had a custom Recovery :)

Remember,never root any other way than official (Unlock Bootloader>>Flash Custom Recovery>>Flash Superuser within recovery)

I'm pretty sure you can get to recovery and fastboot (since CF3D only messess with System EGL stuffs)

Find your unlock code with dc unlocker and unlock Bootloader and flash TWRP and flash a ROM !

I'm busy to write full tutorial...it's already written so many times here just search and findout !

Guest Eekram

Yeah, I can find that easily but I'm having trouble how to install all those things now that my phone is in bootloop mode. I cannot and I don't have a fastboot in my recovery mode. The worst thing is that the Hsuit or Driver it can't detect my device. Is there any other way sir how to put that stuff like TWRIP and any other stuff just to Fix my phone. Please!

Guest Eekram

My only chance is my microSD card where I put the dload and update.app to fix my phone. Sir can I install a rom of TWRP using these steps from a microSD card?

Recovery=Vol Up+Power

Fastboot=Vol Down+Power (You will stuck @ Huawei Ascend logo)

If you can get the bootloader unlock code with Dc unlocker (lots of tutorials in youtube ) i'll will link a page wich might get you out of sea

Edited by SH3H1

Guest Eekram

I hope so. the problem with my device if my PC will be able to detect it I wasn't able to check the USB debugging mode in the dev option and can The DC unlocker umlock the bootloader even though I wasnt able to check the USB debugging mode?

Guest Eekram

Next question sir. Can I flash TWRP and unlock my bootloader to my unrooted huawei device? Some info on other sites state that I need to root my device to be able to Flash a TWIRP. Can I flash a TWTP withoiut unlocking the bootloader?

Guest Eekram

Thanks sir but some people on the other side told me that I won't be able to unlock its bootloader because I wasn't able to check the USB debugging mode.

Im so hopeless, Is there any other way? I can't unlock its bootloader because I didn't check the USB debugging mode.

Guest Eekram

So you're saying sir that I can't unlock the bootloader of my unrooted device and also I won't be able to put or install the TWRP rom?

Edited by Eekram

Guest porozex

So you're saying sir that I can't unlock the bootloader of my unrooted device and also I won't be able to put or install the TWRP rom?

yes you can dont worry i unlocked mine with dc-unlocker without root and twrp

Guest Eekram

Sir I guess I found a way to fix my device. The problem here is I don't know what Update app to be used. My version is Y300-0100 International. and the problem I'm getting failed is beacause I wasn't able to delete other folder than dload.