Wifi Password Manager (FREE No Ads)

Guest avantgarde280

Guest avantgarde280

Quickly View Saved Wi-Fi Passwords

c1de361b0b3e2e4875b2547d872b6a47.jpg

Have you ever been in a situation where you needed to connect to a Wi-Fi network, but couldn’t remember the password? Or maybe there’s a network you’ve connected to with your jailbroken device, but now you need to access that network on your Mac or PC.

Well, the days of forgotten Wi-Fi passwords for computers may be a thing of the past. Wifi Password Manager is a new Google Playstore application that will list all saved Wi-Fi passwords that you’ve connected to from your rooted android device. Of course, in order for this app to be useful for the situation I mentioned, you must have previously connected to a specific network from your device in the past.

That being said, if you have built good list of remembered networks, and you need to connect to one of them from a computer, this little android application will definitely come in handy.

eca19c4794a538f926985a387a68f17b.jpg

Once Wifi Password Manager is installed, instead of asking around for the Wi-Fi password, launch the app, tap on “Wi-Fi Password,” then select “Known Networks.” This option is made available via Wifi Password Manager and it will display a list of all known network names and their associated passwords.

a3075a682e5c551f01cb26e77779dcff.jpg

Yes, my Wi-Fi password is “animalfarm.” Don’t judge me.

On top of that, you’ll be able to tap on a network in the list and copy the SSID or password. From there, you can sms or even whatsapp the information to someone or write it down and be on your way to connectivity back at your computer. It may not seem like much, but I can think of many situations where this little application would have saved the day.

76b789b0a5982aefa95d02b7905e0d9b.jpg

The best part is, Wifi Password Manager is completely free. And for now ad-free! If this had been available in the past, I would have easily paid at least $0.99 to save me from a forgotten Wi-Fi password nightmare. Thankfully, it’s available now and you can install it via Google Playstore for free. There are no options to configure for this application.

Download

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myrippleapps.wifi