g510 image signature verify fail

Guest Dumpey

Hi everyone, im sorry if i missed the forum section for this but im kinda in a panic mode xD.

This is the first time i tried to do a root/flash my phone so i ended up with this problem.

So basically what i did is, downloaded twrp application on my mobile phone to do a recovery image posted in a this thread = http://www.modaco.com/topic/365942-recovery-all-cwm-clockworkmod-recovery-v6045-cm-last-updated-2112/ , used image file, but it didnt worked, so the program had its own option to select device and his own search for the recovery image file. I did that and as soon as i restarted my phone i ended up with this error :

image signature verify fail !
your boot/recovery image may have an incorrect signature.

please update your image to a signature one.

you can remove battery for power down.

I cant enter phone system, it wont let me enter boot menu(vol+power) the only thing it let me do is vol+-power and the pink screen.

So please if you can, help out it will be much appreciated!

edit. forgot to mention i did root-unlock my device with Kingo ROOT before all of this

Edited by Dumpey

Hey it was late yesterday when i fixed this so i couldnt reply until today. Found here on forum thread with the same problem and it worked for me(installing from sdcard  /  bload, thank God that i had sd adapter=)) it took some time to find correct system and everything went really well. Now im a bit afraid of putting any custom material on my phone =/.

Thanks for the reply Naikkon, honestly i dont know, only thing that i did was Kingo ROOT, thought it did automatically unlock root and i was thinking that was all it needed to be done =/ (im total newb about the android phones, custom stuff). If you have time i would very much appreciate if you could PM me with some detail instructions what i need to do beyond unlocking the root. And yeah basically twrp app on phone that downloaded recovery ruined my root image even tho i selected correctly my phone(CM recovery didnt work for me, or i did something wrong)

Edited by Dumpey

It is a little bit hard to root phone and install custom recovery, but once that is done flashing custom ROMs is easy part. I installed custom recovery via PC, with some script. With that script only you need is to put your phone on Huawei logo, connect it to PC and start script. Phone will restart automatic and you will have custom recovery. Then flashing ROM and Gapps etx etc.

• 2 months later...
Guest Juliooo

I have the same problem . pls teach me how to solve it sir . asap

Hey it was late yesterday when i fixed this so i couldnt reply until today. Found here on forum thread with the same problem and it worked for me(installing from sdcard  /  bload, thank God that i had sd adapter=)) it took some time to find correct system and everything went really well. Now im a bit afraid of putting any custom material on my phone =/.

Thanks for the reply Naikkon, honestly i dont know, only thing that i did was Kingo ROOT, thought it did automatically unlock root and i was thinking that was all it needed to be done =/ (im total newb about the android phones, custom stuff). If you have time i would very much appreciate if you could PM me with some detail instructions what i need to do beyond unlocking the root. And yeah basically twrp app on phone that downloaded recovery ruined my root image even tho i selected correctly my phone(CM recovery didnt work for me, or i did something wrong)

• 1 year later...