Reverting back to original G510-0100 Software.

Guest tonyt1967

Guest tonyt1967

Hi guys,

I've posted a couple of questions on here for problems to do with rooting my original Vodafone G510-0100 UK version.

Now I managed to root this a few weeks ago, installed Cyanogenmod 11 and Nightly roms.

Now this is what I currently have, from the about screen : -

Cyanogenmod version - 11-20140804-Nightly-u8951

Android Version - 4.4.4

Baseband Version - 2030

Build Number - CM_u8951-userdebug 4.4.4 KTU84Q 06a7abae38 test-keys

I also have latest TWRP and SuperSU Installed

I'm just sick of constant reboots, apps not working, freezing , stuttering audio, unreliable Bluetooth, Camera freezing and so on.

So, what I want to know, if someone can help, is, how do I go back to the original Huawei software as supplied by Vodafone. I have tried several bits of info battared about on here and on internet, but I cannot install the Huawei software. What do I need to do?

I've messed with something I don't understand and I wish I hadn't.

If you can help - I would be a very appreciative, happy person and may try doing cartwheels and may be spend a night in hospital LOL. -

Oh, you have to put any description in Idiot fashion please.

Many thanks in advance.

Edited by tonyt1967

Guest tonyt1967

Thanks,

I've already tried doing this several times - Putting the update.app in the dload folder on the sd card. It never works and barely gets passed first stage then fails.

Do I need to do anything else? Do I need to unroot it? This is driving me nuts. It's embarassing, especially when someone asks me what phone I have and is it any good.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tonyt1967

I wonder if it's because I have TWRP installed. I have tried every permutation I can think of. Normally in my case, where there's a will, there's a way, but not this time.

I installed a zipped rom and managed to do that in TWRP, but if I leave the update.app as a zip file, it won't install and says failed.

People have added links to http://camorrahgpl.com/user/huawei/Rom/ - But this domain doesn't exist now. May be someone could lead the way as to where it has gone.

If you have any more ideas, i'd most appreciated

Tony...