Mourta-Kernel-3.4 A new beginning [update 2015-03-12]

Guest Mourta

Guest Mourta
On 2016-09-24 at 9:37 PM, skrajni said:

Had some problems with this ROM / KERNEL combination.

No deep sleep.

Solution is that you ENABLE back all google update services (ROM toolbox auto start manager or similar)

Then phone goes to deep sleep.
PROBLEM is that you have to repeat procedure every boot!
Any way to automate this?

Once deep sleep is working it is THE BEST KERNEL/ROM !!!

EDIT: I gave up on Mourta`s work. At the end, I could not get deep sleep after all. And every boot the android upgraded itself and eat 50% of batt. Could not solve non of this problems :( Waiting for santa :)

Nope, the solution has always been to let it boot fully, shut down, remove battery and wait a minute and then start it up.

This problem is caused by a difference in regulators between the recovery (3.1 based) and my kernel (3.10 based).

However, there are newer versions of everything, 6.0 does work, i am just not releasing new stuff because... well people would complain without reading instructions such as doing exactly what i said to do above and started whining about how when they badword it up with scripts it doesn't work as intended.

You only have to do the remove battery procedure once, after that it works just fine until you reboot to recovery after which you'll have to do it again, it's not hard and it's not weird, it's just a mismatch problem.

Also, you have to give it time, the optimization done in the background does take time and it won't sleep until it's done, this is also a one time thing.

Also, any changes to anything what so ever is not supported and WILL NOT be supported, ever, i build ROM's that i use, if  you feel that i have not done enough to optimize the gee whiz of the craptard in the bunkular or whatever the hell your fancy downloaded scripts say they will do then this is not a ROM for you.

It's as is, try to butt heads with it and it will bite  you in the arse.

Edited by Mourta

Guest Mayazcherquoi
On 04/10/2016 at 11:07 AM, Mourta said:

i am just not releasing new stuff because... well people would complain without reading instructions

Lol. Yeah, right.

Guest Mourta
On 2016-10-05 at 11:12 AM, Mayazcherquoi said:

Lol. Yeah, right.

That is the sole reason, people like you. Wastes of space that can't figure out how to follow simple instructions.

The BitBucket is updated (the only repository that is updated for our phone is mine, others are not following the GPL and apparently that is suddenly OK) and people are compiling it (i know Alogim is) and probably releasing it elsewhere (he asked permission to do so, i agreed) but i won't just because of complete arseholes such as yourself.

I don't get your problem, i stopped releasing compiled code, what the hell else do you want from me?

Edited by Mourta