[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL CM11 - 4.4.4] CM11 KKblade V , Port from N909 to Blade V

Guest gkalen

Maybe I will try it another time. I'm using this phone at my job, it looks very smooth but I even can't change ringtones. It just show "file" and play some default song which I almost can't hear.

Please , flash Xperia Rom and you will see the difference in smooth , speed etc.. , CM11 it has a lot of options which you must learn them , the sounds are "silent" , that's why you think that you have problem.

Try some other rom and you will understand me , you will be amazed...

Guest KRoman47

No, the problem is I can't set any of my ringtones, it can't play them. I'm trying to mount SD Card in Windows but no, it really doesn't work. There is just USB debugging and usb tethering, any other option.

The main reason of doing this is better security of Android 4.4.4, so I'm reverting back to unsecured stock Android 4.1. =(

The first ZTE Blade has such huge community but Blade V not, it disappointed me. =( I still think it is great peace of HW for great price, so why is it like that?

No, the problem is I can't set any of my ringtones, it can't play them. I'm trying to mount SD Card in Windows but no, it really doesn't work. There is just USB debugging and usb tethering, any other option.

The main reason of doing this is better security of Android 4.4.4, so I'm reverting back to unsecured stock Android 4.1. =(

The first ZTE Blade has such huge community but Blade V not, it disappointed me. =( I still think it is great peace of HW for great price, so why is it like that?

Connect your usb , then drop down the statusbar and "tap" to the icon on the right corner and you will see mass storage device .... it is like on screenshot below ( i made a blue circle to see where to "tap" ) , usb is working great ...post-1041787-14243785762391_thumb.jpeg

Before you go back to stock , try to flash another rom and you will see the difference , i can't say something more , you will understand the difference only if you flash some other rom .

I will suggest you to flash XperiaBladeV and you will be amazed.

I just flash CM11 to see by yourself..

Check the screenshots for usb connection .... And check also the ringtone sound , which is "none" .

If you want to add an mp3 song as a ringtone , just open apollo music player and choose your desired song to set it as ringtone ...

post-1041787-14243813456741_thumb.pngpost-1041787-14243813622695_thumb.png

post-1041787-1424381145893_thumb.pngpost-1041787-14243811869977_thumb.pngpost-1041787-1424381203641_thumb.png

Edited by gkalen

Guest KRoman47

No I don't have USB mount there, maybe because I don't have any external SD, only internal. But in stock ROM it works well.

I have reverted back to stock so I can't try it now but default ringtones worked well but when I chosen any my mp3 on my internal SD it plays just some beep sound and then quiet. Even when I have copied the mp3 directly into system partition to ogg files, it still can't play the mp3.

I hope you will release some new version some time and I will give it try again but not now.

I use now , CM11 KKbladeV-v3 ...

Hope it will be more stable than v2 , untill now it goes really well and i don't have problems with ringtones yet , in a couple of days i will upload the v3 rom ....

CM11 KKbladeV-v3

Changelog

Based on latest build for N919 on Dec 12 2014.

Deleted FM radio , as it isn't work.

Changed installation procedure.

Optimized to be more stable ( i hope so ... ).

Download

CM11 KKbladeV-v3

http://d-h.st/pLeU

Download , SIM fix

http://d-h.st/Snx1

Installation

Boot into CWM recovery

Advanced/reboot recovery

Wipe data factory reset

Wipe cache partition

Advanced/wipe dalvik cache

Mounts and storage/format system

Install zip/choose zip from external sd card

After installation completed , choose ... reboot system now

Wait few minutes until rom boot

At first boot , SIM card will not work , so you have to flash SIM fix .

Boot into recovery again

Wipe cache and dalvik cache and flash the SIM_fix.zip

Reboot your phone and you will be ok.

Enjoy CM11 !!!!!

BUGS

Front camera disabled and rear camera can't focus

FM radio is not working , but you can try to install and set up spirit fm if you're lucky.

THIS ROM NEEDS EXTERNAL SD TO WORK , cause phone can't recognize internal sd but PC recognise both sd cards.

Edited by gkalen

Guest KRoman47

For ANY use of KITKAT you need ANY SPEED/SIZE external sdcard inserted. for ringtones install Zedge.. works for me. camera wont work without sdcard inserted.

Camera actually works well even without external SD card, it just needs camera app which allows you to change save location, I have found several of them for free. But still I will afford some SD card just for this ROM.

I will give it try again when I have some spare time and mood for that. =)

CM11 KKbladeV-v3

Changelog

Based on latest build for N919 on Dec 12 2014.

Deleted FM radio , as it isn't work.

Changed installation procedure.

Optimized to be more stable ( i hope so ... ).

Download

CM11 KKbladeV-v3

http://d-h.st/pLeU

Download , SIM fix

http://d-h.st/Snx1

Installation

Boot into CWM recovery

Advanced/reboot recovery

Wipe data factory reset

Wipe cache partition

Advanced/wipe dalvik cache

Mounts and storage/format system

Install zip/choose zip from external sd card

After installation completed , choose ... reboot system now

Wait few minutes until rom boot

At first boot , SIM card will not work , so you have to flash SIM fix .

Boot into recovery again

Wipe cache and dalvik cache and flash the SIM_fix.zip

Reboot your phone and you will be ok.

Enjoy CM11 !!!!!

BUGS

Front camera disabled and rear camera can't focus

FM radio is not working , but you can try to install and set up spirit fm if you're lucky.

THIS ROM NEEDS EXTERNAL SD TO WORK , cause phone can't recognize internal sd but PC recognise both sd cards.

Does ART work with this update?

Does ART work with this update?

I didn't test , but i'm not sure if it works or it is making the device unstable ... i read about it on a chineze forum but google translate is not so accurate and i'm not sure.

Guest elskverdig

i updated my phone an hour ago, settings crashes everytime i want to open it, i dont know what i did wrong. also, two out of the three buttons down dont want to work sometimes. (back and menu buttons dont work, only the home button does.)

i updated my phone an hour ago, settings crashes everytime i want to open it, i dont know what i did wrong. also, two out of the three buttons down dont want to work sometimes. (back and menu buttons dont work, only the home button does.)

Rom needs full wipe to flash it , if you flash it over previous rom you will have the problems you said.

Maybe this is happened because this rom is a new build .

Very good rom,just i cant synchronize contacts on facebook,but very good rom i like it.Very good job

Thanks !!!!!!!

Hmmmmmm ..........

I like you , you did well that you flash all the roms until you decide which one it cover your needs , congratulations !!!!!!!

For facebook sync i don't really know cause i don't have fb.

Guest uSParliament

Thanks !!!!!!!

Hmmmmmm ..........

I like you , you did well that you flash all the roms until you decide which one it cover your needs , congratulations !!!!!!!

For facebook sync i don't really know cause i don't have fb.

Thanks

I think that rom will be the best for me,i doesn's see any other bugs in this rom

I will keep this rom in my phone

Thank you for this rom

Will you continue this rom?

Guest gkalen

Thanks

I think that rom will be the best for me,i doesn's see any other bugs in this rom

I will keep this rom in my phone

Thank you for this rom

Will you continue this rom?

Fine !!!!

Well , i will try to continue it as soon as i found some fixes or anything else that will make this rom even better ....

The only thing that i fix since last update ( v3 ) , is the SIM fix ... so next rom wont need SIM fix , everything will be fine from first boot ...

FOR NEW ROMS

I made a port from Lenovo A760 stock rom , but as everything works great , the major problem is that Rom boots only once , whatever i tried Rom boots only once , if i reboot phone second time then i got bootloop ... it's a very nice Rom but still i can't fix this issue , will see how it goes ...

I'm looking also for a rom like carbon,pacman,slim,etc ... cause now i can do the port as i have cm11, but i didn't found something yet , so will see about it in future .

Guest uSParliament

Fine !!!!

Well , i will try to continue it as soon as i found some fixes or anything else that will make this rom even better ....

The only thing that i fix since last update ( v3 ) , is the SIM fix ... so next rom wont need SIM fix , everything will be fine from first boot ...

FOR NEW ROMS

I made a port from Lenovo A760 stock rom , but as everything works great , the major problem is that Rom boots only once , whatever i tried Rom boots only once , if i reboot phone second time then i got bootloop ... it's a very nice Rom but still i can't fix this issue , will see how it goes ...

I'm looking also for a rom like carbon,pacman,slim,etc ... cause now i can do the port as i have cm11, but i didn't found something yet , so will see about it in future .

Okay,i will wait

Guest gkalen

Can you upload some photos about Lenovo A760 Stock rom?

Yes , but the f***ng didn't want to boot second time , just once and i can't understand the reason..

Screenshots from Lenovo A760 on BladeV....

post-1041787-14252373955971_thumb.pngpost-1041787-14252374086899_thumb.png

Edited by gkalen