Huawei bootloader codes!

Guest Luis Carvalho

Guest Luis Carvalho

hello, to you all...

i have a ascend g300, and after i search this forum asked the  bootloader by email to huawei. tryed the online form that give you the code right away!

I haven´t no luck at all, can someone tell me how can i try to get the bootloader code from huawei?

edit...

i have received the code but give me invalid code!

best regards to you all!

Edited by Luis Carvalho

If you get no response or an incorrect code then you just have to keep asking until you get the correct one.

This has happened to several people.

Alternatively use DC Unlocker:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/page-17

Hope this helps.

Edited by dalyer

You don't need the code if you use the GB bootloader and baseband (http://www.modaco.com/topic/361310-downgrade-upgrade-from-recovery/) and a ROM that can work on that or both basebands.

I got my bootloader unlock code from Huawei but never bothered with it because I stuck with the GB bootloader/baseband.

You can use the "explained like you're 5" tutorial to do a temporary hacked bootloader unlock before rooting, installing CWM, the GB bootloader/baseband and then a ROM that works on that baseband.

Yes - but if you install the GB bootloader which is inherently unlocked and a ROM that works on that baseband (many are dual baseband) then you won't have 3G reboots because you won't have the hacked/unofficially unlocked ICS bootloader.

I ended up on GBXTREME and the GB baseband/bootloader because I found it to be the best/most stable/smoothest ROM on the G300.

But there are other ROMs that will also work on the GB baseband/bootloader.

Edited by dalyer

Guest Luis Carvalho

hi,

i figure out i was the imei that was hacked for sim unlock, restored the original untouch imei and worked, my bootloader is now unlocked...

thanks for the replying... doing things late  night is the wort thing to do!!! hehehehe

regard to all!