4.4.4 CM Rom slow help me ?

Guest rcpdkc60

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Install aurora Borealis or cm10, cm11 is the slowest ROM ever made

Huh? Based on what? You might like to take a benchmark test of them before you say that... There'll be particular reasons why it's going slowly, and I highly doubt it's the ROM itself.

Friends I got the phone a bit slow, but how can I speed 4.4.4 ROM

Google translate !

Factory reset ROM. You done it?

1) Power off

2) Hold volume up and then power button at same time

3) Backup if you really want to

3) Factory reset

4) Reboot

You'll need internet to reinstall all apps and restore all of google data (phone numbers etc...)

But you just got that phone, yes? So it might have lots of apps on it slowing it down. Not good.

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest mitko7411

Huh? Based on what? You might like to take a benchmark test of them before you say that... There'll be particular reasons why it's going slowly, and I highly doubt it's the ROM itself.

Factory reset ROM. You done it?

1) Power off

2) Hold volume up and then power button at same time

3) Backup if you really want to

3) Factory reset

4) Reboot

You'll need internet to reinstall all apps and restore all of google data (phone numbers etc...)

But you just got that phone, yes? So it might have lots of apps on it slowing it down. Not good.

man, i installed cm11 and its slow in games, statusbar,launcher, EVERYTHING!!! so, cm10 the best

Guest MJonMoDaCo

man, i installed cm11 and its slow in games, statusbar,launcher, EVERYTHING!!! so, cm10 the best

Well, if you happen to use this device for playing games, then perhaps so... Ice Cream Sandwich was the original OS version. But even in CM10 there were great improvements in features and bugfixes by the time 10.3 came around. So perhaps for native compatibility purposes, you'd have a point. But this phone still runs CM11 just fine. The status bar (!?!) has only ever improved since CM11, again, in terms of features, with no noticeable slowdown.

Since you can replace Trebuchet launcher with another of your choice (Like Nova Launcher), that isn't really a problem either.

I guess in the end it really does depend on what you're doing with it, but for some games and apps, then perhaps this isn't the right operating system. But then the question I'd ask is - it really the right device??