AnTuTu benchmark record?

Guest mitko7411

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MJonMoDaCo

my best is 11003 haha

Yes, while over-clocking it. It's a very old chipset. When I first brought the Acqua off the shelf it would have been well capable of this once governors were used. I have seen tests higher at the time (well over 12,000). This is not special - your EOL'd phone is effectively brand new... Since your motherboard has been replaced recently, it's not really a true test of the hardware when you're doing that to it (over-clocking). I doubt the others testing it have bothered to do that either. Still... It's a new phone in an old case ;)

Just saying

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Then share it with us  ;)

How?

How:

Why?

Guys, i installed a Stock N880E Rom 4.1.1 but after install the phone not turn on. No red light, no display, no all !!!  :(

But the computer is locating the phone and it says found new hardware, so what do i do? I have Windows XP x86 

Why would you go and do something like that for? If that's what you've done then you've most likely bricked it. Take it in for servicing. Looks like you're gong to need a JTAG. Probably more expensive than getting a new phone. 

I don't know, maybe the operator don't have an JTAG machine so for easy he put an new motherboard  :D

i will never buy a new phone, my zte is beast 

The motherboard went down? Very lucky. Consider the lesson learned  ;)

And so:

Yes, while over-clocking it...This is not special - your EOL'd phone is effectively brand new... Since your motherboard has been replaced recently, it's not really a true test of the hardware when you're doing that to it (over-clocking). I doubt the others testing it have bothered to do that either. Still... It's a new phone in an old case ;)

But:

Can't you see, its the Aurora Borealis ROM. Anyways, you will never beat my score  ;)

Never say never.

Guest mitko7411

How:

Why?

And so:

But:

Never say never.

never xD

i will post a new higher score here, but not now. By The Way i will no longer use this phone because i bought a new.

Edited by mitko7411

Guest MJonMoDaCo

never xD

i will post a new higher score here, but not now. By The Way i will no longer use this phone because i bought a new.

Considering the state that it is currently in, who really is going to care? It's nothing special, I assure you. If you'd done it on the phone that you had bricked, perhaps - it wasn't in a "new" state. Unfortunately for you, I don't see you getting a score as high as the high 12,000's (I wish I could show you) but this was straight from factory floor, and not overclocked :o

Watching you try now is a recipe for madness. Trying it on your new phone is far more likely, but nobody is going to care. This attempt at trying to swing the big one is utterly pointless - it's a bench-marking program, designed to show the current life capability of the device over time, and not a good way to try comparison against the life of other phones with differing usage i.e. not all people use their phones constantly for gaming, or have it constantly overclocked, flash the guts out of it with every ROM they see etc. Some people just use their phone, as a phone, and that would lead to slightly better performance over time than those that don't, despite having the phone for the same amount of time.

So take the test on your new phone, as a scientific fair test, do nothing to it (ie overclocking) and then try it again in a year's time (assuming you haven't bricked that) and see if you get anywhere close to that mark again. Comprende vu?

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest mitko7411

Considering the state that it is currently in, who really is going to care? It's nothing special, I assure you. If you'd done it on the phone that you had bricked, perhaps - it wasn't in a "new" state. Unfortunately for you, I don't see you getting a score as high as the high 12,000's (I wish I could show you) but this was straight from factory floor, and not overclocked :o

Watching you try now is a recipe for madness. Trying it on your new phone is far more likely, but nobody is going to care. This attempt at trying to swing the big one is utterly pointless - it's a bench-marking program, designed to show the current life capability of the device over time, and not a good way to try comparison against the life of other phones with differing usage i.e. not all people use their phones constantly for gaming, or have it constantly overclocked, flash the guts out of it with every ROM they see etc. Some people just use their phone, as a phone, and that would lead to slightly better performance over time than those that don't, despite having the phone for the same amount of time.

So take the test on your new phone, as a scientific fair test, do nothing to it (ie overclocking) and then try it again in a year's time (assuming you haven't bricked that) and see if you get anywhere close to that mark again. Comprende vu?

ok wait i must download antutu

Guest MJonMoDaCo

ok wait i must download antutu

It's only worthwhile as a test against the same phone after periods of time. Comparing tests against other phones (even the same type) isn't going to be a fair test if the phones tested against have had more use. Make sense? It's pretty obvious.

Again, it's only useful for benchmarking (that's the word used) the performance of the phone over a period of time! The reason why your newer phone would have a better benchmark, is because it would be newer with (I'm assuming) better performance capability. You can use it as a benchmark against your Blade 3, but it's really only useful over time for itself, and the further in time you go, the less useful for comparing with other phones, and only the phone itself.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mitko7411

It's only worthwhile as a test against the same phone after periods of time. Comparing tests against other phones (even the same type) isn't going to be a fair test if the phones tested against have had more use. Make sense? It's pretty obvious.

Again, it's only useful for benchmarking (that's the word used) the performance of the phone over a period of time! The reason why your newer phone would have a better benchmark, is because it would be newer with (I'm assuming) better performance capability. You can use it as a benchmark against your Blade 3, but it's really only useful over time for itself, and the further in time you go, the less useful for comparing with other phones, and only the phone itself.

pff man, thats not right. if you are rich, buy a new motherboard. But will the score change? Sadly no. my phone is just the best

PS: That post has been added in 14 of january, the brick post has been added on 22 of january, so... thats not right

Edited by mitko7411

Guest MJonMoDaCo

pff man, thats not right. if you are rich, buy a new motherboard. But will the score change? Sadly no. 

Yes. It. Will.

PS: That post has been added in 14 of january, the brick post has been added on 22 of january, so... thats not right

Do you even read what you're posting? On your own thread? The first test posted on the 14th of January is 6856!!

The "record" you're talking about is 11003 posted here - which was dated 13 of February, an entire month later, after you'd bricked, repaired and re-flashed the device:

Can't you see, its the Aurora Borealis ROM. Anyways, you will never beat my score  ;)

Which therefore leads to assertions such as:

Sadly no. my phone is just the best

When really....

It's a new phone in an old case ;)

Just saying

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Then do it.

You still don't get it: New motherboard = New CPU + New RAM chip (both embedded!) = higher scores, because they haven't been worn out yet.

I'm sure if I did this I would be leaving your score of 6856 in the DUST. There is no need to try it. It speaks volumes of sense, even to a layman.

New phone, in an old case, hence the newer (overclocked) score of 11003. I repeat: There is nothing special about this.

Guest mitko7411

You still don't get it: New motherboard = New CPU + New RAM chip (both embedded!) = higher scores, because they haven't been worn out yet.

I'm sure if I did this I would be leaving your score of 6856 in the DUST. There is no need to try it. It speaks volumes of sense, even to a layman.

New phone, in an old case, hence the newer (overclocked) score of 11003. I repeat: There is nothing special about this.

Ok, after a year i will post a screenshot with more than 11003 points.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Ok, after a year i will post a screenshot with more than 11003 points.

On the exact same phone? You'll need more than just a screenshot. You'll need proof it's the exact same phone by using a video camera. In either case, it's extremely doubtful you'll get anywhere close. Even after 1 year my phone dropped a couple of thousand. Expect the same.

Guest mitko7411

On the exact same phone? You'll need more than just a screenshot. You'll need proof it's the exact same phone by using a video camera. In either case, it's extremely doubtful you'll get anywhere close. Even after 1 year my phone dropped a couple of thousand. Expect the same.

Okay, i will record it too, but i will mute my baby voice xD