[ROM][5.1.1][ALL]SlimLP Beta 0.15 [06/02/16 ]

Guest chil360

Guest luca020400

is not working for me too, the APN configuration is right, so i don't know where the issue is coming from, is still alpha anyway, don't expect to get all working.

If you want to make your phone faster go to build prop and change:

"persist.sys.force_highendgfx" from "true" to "false"

it will disable status bar and notification panel transparency but you'll get your device smoother

Use this apns-conf.xml ( /system/etc/. )

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cm/cm-12.0/prebuilt/common/etc/apns-conf.xml

Probably the slimlp one is outofdate

Guest stevelexx

I want take this opportunity to thank chil for his great work, humility & dedication. i am so humbled. Mobile data not working but am happy with lollipop on our device

Guest bushibaa

Not sure about G330 yet. If there is enough interest, I can do it but I was only getting a few downloads a week (from devhost) for slimkat g330 builds.

The only changes required would be to update the audio hal to build in lollipop just as I have done for the y300/g510.

bad news. but thanks for you work

Guest Caras69

Try putting device_provisioned=1 into build.prop

Worked for me.

that didn't fix the download problem for me :(

i also noticed that keyboard takes a lot time till it appears,or maybe it's just for me

well,ui so smooth,much better than other roms..only problems i got in google apps(no download,connection timeout everytime) and data connection but maybe it will be fixed soon

many thanks to chil and other devs who made this possible :D

Guest spanitzer

Good job [emoji14]

Where is spanitzer ? XD

Omg omg omg omg omg!

Chil360 i love you!

You are the best!

I'm going to build cm12 is someone want it ;)

Yes please!

Guest Romagnolo1973

yes is hard to found provider 3g data, but after some reboot I found it and data are working

Video Playback is working using FX Player from playstore (it use software decoding), I have tried some HD 720p video and are smooth

The rest seems working great for beeng alpha stage, great rom for sure

SuperSu zip flashable via recovery is here http://download.chainfire.eu/695/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.45.zip

Guest Romagnolo1973

can you explain how you got mobile data working? :)

As said, made data active, go to network and  try to identify your operator, It will give you a message that it can't and try later, try several time and then reboot. In my case it works, my provider is well recognized (Wind) and i can use data, web, download, even it seems slower  

Guest LordMCDonald

Chil..will you do a g330 version? I can test since now i have another phone

I would be really happy if there could be a port for the G330 :-)

So chil if you have the time then please modify the files which are required :-)

Guest spanitzer

I flashed this Rom on my G510.

Lollipop is very nice! But it is a little bit more laggy than kitkat.

Statusbar pulldown is smooth. But Downloads in Google Play is sometimes not working. But for a alpha build it is okay.

Thanks Chil for your great and very nice work!

Guest killadroid

anybody with data problems try downloading set DNS app & set DNS to google ,tell me if it works I haven't flashed this ROM yet I have terrible net